Moments like These!

Waru as much as you’re tired of it, the argument still holds water. We all do what we can even with the government as it is but it needn’t be that way. What is wrong with wanting the government to do better?

1 Like

But don’t you think that a ‘selfish’ attitude should be adopted by Kenya as a whole in terms of free market? Kinda like what the Americans do? Protect our own in order for them to grow?

Yes for SMEs which are a key driver of our economy. And that actually is what happens. For the big corporations we need kina Tullow here because if they don’t we will have a resource which is not utilized for lack of capacity.

1 Like

@couch p…if you had take time to read what I have written you’ll notice I am not whining.James Mwangi’s success is irrevocably tied to Munga…matatu business even an idiot can own one…I am talking about a situation where we can have you start a telecommunications company and we can see you branch into other countries without the Mungas of this country edging you out. In Africa an idea without political backing is just that an idea…point to me a genuine billionaire in Africa…please do and don’t go far point one in Kenya…oh…are you one? If you are give us a blow by blow account how you became one

1 Like

Very good and that is what we refer to as Patriotism because we protect ourselves from other countries…what I am against is when we have political classes that don’t give a shit about the country other than themselves

1 Like

Precisely and you know what the government just as tullow is doing should provide scholarships and also improve our education system…

1 Like

consumerism is normally a post-industrialist behavior but Kenya has abnormally sublimed from poverty to consumerism. veey dangerous because we have no cushion from global economic misukosuko that are bound to come

1 Like