Momorific sexpert

Nani amekuambia tunahitaji irreducible minimum kutoka kwako?

Ubungo iko Dar es salaam.

How much did you pay her?

@Masood , isn’t this one and the same lady?

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/import-has-landed.33112/

he he…Ktalk never forgets…

Hehehehe the flowery dress is a dead giveaway

Hiyo ni ile ingine ya zamani ambaye alikuwa amebleach kiasi. Pay close attention to the legs and spot the difference.Hii ni kitu safi bwana. Mtoto wa kimbulu ama kiiraqw hawa no kama wakamba was TZ according to bar talk.

Don’t want to spoil your picnic time but if that is the best you find in Arusha then ‘nice and decent’ doesn’t add up. Most of Exhibitions in Arusha are ladies who would be willing to get laid for some cash. Don’t bother to pay someone to bring you a lady. Would wish to recommend you to a chic i usually fuck at Equity once am there but sorry, I can never refer anyone to a pussy. Thie ukiumaga

Hayo in yako boss. Sina vita na wewe. Jipe raha mwenyewe. Pia waweza weka hekaya yako hapa wananchi waiskie.

Na hakuna niliposema niliwalipa waniletee mwanadada. Inaonekana you have a preconceived box you want to box me into.

Will be glad to do it kesho, let wanakijiji concentrate with teargas monday today.

Sasa sasa boss. I am happy you are now oozing positive energy. Not cooking inferences where no one asked you for a hookup.

@Masood finally umejua utamu wa wa bongo. Mimi nakula huko na sirudiii ma dem wa Kenya any time soon.

Aisee nikiweza kurudi kiholiday so kikazi nitatembea sana. Na public transport is relatively cheap.

I like bongoland women especially those from Dar and Zanzibar island… shida they can’t communicate in proper English lazima ujisumbie sana na kiswahili.

And you complicated the kenyan HIV strain pool by bringing in a new one. This mambo has finished men who were mightier and wiser than you boss, wachana nayo!!

Wazigua na Wazaramo?

Izza ndugu. Ni vyenye natambua dar es salaama

Ukiwa bongo kuwa prepared kufunguana boot. Huko wanakula samaki pande zote mbili

Kula pongi upigwe danseh akiwa anatingiza kiuno umwage kilo saba za njoti. Linguistics sare

Uyu amaj inafaa tumpige jonyo thru pass apigwe kamdudu arelax