Money buys everything even 'Love'

:D:D

:D:D internet does nt forget

Things are not as they appear son, she may be average but hupata the ikuss is fantastic like it sucks mjuols that every rich bastard will tell the other of the magical coomer therefore the rich traffic.
In summary I mean ur beautiful neibas maybe they have dirty wide deep poosies with no taste

he had his primitive hands all over the beast

She doesn’t seem to have Caucasian blood in her. She looks just like a basic plain negro.

Pesa mingi imeharibu yeye

Who told you they are a happy couple?

I thought men don’t indulge in gossip:meffi::meffi::meffi:

Huyo Lola anakaa Au Pair

Some biracial people are darker while others are light, would you believe that Ross Barkley’s father is a Nigerian?

Sisi wenye tumefanyia bidii pesazetu hatuskii hawa watu wivu.Nana Gecaga does not have qualifications to be KICC MD,last time I heard,she is bankrupting it on me Uhuru is keeping her.

Jomo Gecaga is the Kileleshwa rich boys,apart from being in wash-wash business, a wheel dealer at state house and I suspects he was involved in the gold scam with the shileikh,the guy is known around the streets as being hyper sexual.
I do not envy them or want to be like them, and do not want my kids to be like them

This is a sex and relationship forum,This is what is supposed to be discussed here

“Sir, sir, can you please get your paws off the president’s limo? Thank you!”

This Jomo Gechaga is a rich idiot , the guy hukaa retarded but amekula all the top whores in the country juu ya pesa … This Lola chic is a gold digger like the mother , niliskia it’s the mother who encourages her and introduces her to these rich old men …like mother like daughter !

alafu ati , jomo kenyatta f*cked a ugandan nurse , so that explains it …

Mzungu hawezi kwambia upelekee umeffi kule. The just tell you “you can’t do that. It is against the law”. Uliona hata Tinga vile alifukuzwa kama ndongy ile siku alijaribu kushika World Cup after Kibaki. Walipiga mkono yake nikadhani imevunjika. Lakini it would have been refreshing if they tackle his kinyambis to the ground the way the do with troublemakers.

Noticed that too, could be msee alicheswo :smiley:

Hii mamake kunguru ilicheza Mzee. I expect a biracial person to have some physical traits from either race kwa mfano Uhurus wife or Barrack Obama

Heshima Tinga aka Enigma wee nyang’au.

Wah, it’s not for nothing Uhuru shut down his Twitter, you guys are so mean:D:D

Fuata hio link uende 0:52 na kuendelea.
world cup trophy kenya - Google Search