monkey electronics4u

Uwes, ni kwa sababu uko na umama sana.

Apana sio umama. The stuff he posted was vv disrespectful and not fair on women. It was utoto at it’s best or PUI (posting under influence). It brought out a side of him that I found vvv uncomfortable to read and a few regulars started putting him on ignore rapidly. I can’t get over some of the stuff he posted i.e wasapere warudi kwao. Waaah he is married to one? he came undone badly vvv badly my head hurts already.:frowning:
Else I hope uko sawa@Liberty and that church was good. Sikuenda leo, I got drunk last night.

Hii dereva ya mhindi ni kama ni mitoto ya RAO ya kimilili.

Similar character traits kabisa

This politics mamboz is bringing out the worst in most pple. Just seen something about a 6 month pg lady gangraped hadi ball ikatoka. The lady is kiyuk. Kawangare! This now PEV all over again! Hii ni pepo chafu kabisa. @Uwesmek kama imekuingia tubu pls coz hii chuki si poa. I know hawa watu wa Tumbolee wanaeza kubore but hakuna mtu amechagua tribe. Usitusi mtu juu ya tribe. If u must tusi s1 tusi hao leaders bcz they’re the source of this conflicts! Why is it utakumbuka jirani ni msapere ikifika elections any other tym hakuna hio uhasama. This thing is just a demonic spirit ya chuki na usiwache ikuingie. I even heard of 2 kiyuks wababa waliuana kwa plot juu one was NASA na mwingine Jubilee. Their kids who play together are now orphans!

Sorry. It never got my attention. Hii jinga should go for confession.

Very fine. Was at mass today, from 07:45 to the last one 17:45 EAT. preached the greatest commandment, LOVE. (Pls refer to my thread Alfajiri ya kupendeza)

GOD loves you God Bless you.

Nani ashawai ona matope ch

Nani ashawai ona matope chini ya kikingi ya stima ikitoa moshi?

I sure will check it out. I do pass there sometimes but I get derailed kwa General, Sex/relationships, Hekayas and lately kwa politics. Never been on some forums. Will try and head off to Westminster Cathedral one of these lunchtimes as it is a walking distance from wek…guilty conscience…
God Bless you too.