Monster Guardians

Great read of resilience and humility at such a tender age, I just hope for heaven’s sake that this is fiction

Thanks for the inspiration,I have shared mine kwa part 2

Sorry, not fiction. Some of these kids living with foster parents and relatives go through a lot.

Pole man

Some people are heartless, especially women whom children they didn’t bear are under their care.

Last November, a high school student seeking temporary employment as housegirl was brought to us. A neighbor had heard that we needed one. Of course, upon getting to know that she was a student, I figured she might be in trouble.

Listened to her case and determined that she was extremely needy. We took her in but at the back of my mind, I knew we had to do more than hire her as a maid.

Kumbe her mother died a few years back and the father remarried. Step mother mistreated her mpaka the father decided to send her to the mother’s sister. Huko akateswa saidi. When schools closed last term, she was told in no uncertain terms that she’ll have to go back to her father. A neighbor got wind of the plan, and instinctively knew that the girl would never come back to school. That is how the girl was advised to seek employment to raise this year’s fees.

By end of 2018, my wife and I knew that we would have to take her in if she is to finish schooling.

We sought admission in a nearby day school, notified the children’s department that we wished to take her in, paid her arrears in previous school and had her admitted to a new school.

I shudder to imagine the abuse that girl has gone through. Lakini, enyewe, why would a sane woman mistreat a child who didn’t ask to be brought to this world?

People like you make the world a better place. To that girl you are a blessing. Keep up the good work

That’s very noble of you and your wife. @Kasighau aka @mabenda4 had a very similar situation last year though he didnt say how they resolved it…

speedy recovery. God bless

…AND THEY SAY WOMEN ARE CARING , LOVING & INNOCENT…bullsh*t :meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi:
I have a feeling the devil is a woman …
:saitan::saitan::saitan::saitan:

otherwise…Be sure to assist anyone as you were …touching story !

Thanks. I will.

Thanks. I believe they are doing well.

I always strive to. It hurts to see vulnerable children oppressed.

Be blessed brother

How’s her perfomance in school? She also needs some professional counselling.
They become succesful una ona kijibaba kime jitokeza ana taka msaada wa pesa…

now this is what this village lives for thank you sir for sharing this i believe it has touched the hearts of many, and perhaps changed many of us for the better

Amen bro.

Hapa Sasa Kuna Mambo. She had 217 marks in KCPE. This was the reason we took her to a day school. No school of means would have accepted her. We also need to appreciate the fact that she did this KCPE exam under a lot of hardship. Her former class teacher told me she is very bright. And I agree with him. I have seen a genuine desire in her to excel.
We can only hope that she will stick to the end of her bargain.
As for counseling, we will ask her teachers to monitor her and advise accordingly.

a man is judged by the deeds he does while alive, your reward will be great.

Thanks bro.

Waaah, pole sana. Such cases are very common. No one can fill your parents’ gap in your life. Fortunately, it’s usually for a very short time.

I’m glad you rose above all the hardship and still moving forward!!!

I remember when my folks passed on, we were being ‘auctioned’ to relatives and none agreed to take us in. Relatives from both sides actually! God came through big time! Years later, they see you doing good now they want to be associated with you! Funny world my friend.