MOODY AWORI DEAD?

You can also edit an article there if you want.

I’ve always been against speculation or even announcing death of a person on a social media website. I believe the family should be given some time to be told about it. :frowning:

Just create an account on Wikipedia and edit it

I thought some articles and editors were restricted to a few verified people?

Maybe. Kumbuka ya Ole Lenku, Vera Sidika how they had their names tarnished?

Yeah there are some fishy articles especially involving africans. Kama ile ya kingwa kamencu. I dunno whats going on there.

Did you mean " some hacker is trying to fuck me" ?

Anybody can edit Wikipedia. weeks ago after Barcelona v Bayern jokers edited Boateng’s Wikipedia bio to read that he died on 6 May 2015 at the age of 26 years. His place of death was documented as Nou camp…

Ati 'he is not yet dead ',so he is dying?

1 Like

Everyone is dying … Though at different rates

2 Likes

He is dying, just like everyone else. Ata wewe you are not yet dead, just a matter of time.

Sorry for derailing the thread but …

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/49/49300085c763a63ede93f897e26224757774e7734abf600d662e0d99e54a2571.jpg

5 Likes

Msuper… Karibu sana. Is this true?

CLARIFICATION:

CORD Leader Raila Odinga has come out to clarify that someone hacked his account to post alarming reports of Uncle Moody Awori’s death!

Raila says that was a Parody Twitter Account being quoted by Kenyans BUT not his official Twitter account.

He added that though Uncle Moody is ill,he is not yet dead as has been reported through his purpoted Twitter handle!

All in all…there has emerged some conflicting reports about the matter which we are trying to establish through our Busia KTN Newsroom Correspondent John Mondo

KTN has a newsroom in Busia?

fuck polishits

Watu fulani waache ushienzi, what has the old man done to deserve this stupid rumour

Msuper, you need to deactivate this thread. It is in bad taste and your ass can be sued for libel.

This is so wrong in all aspects…@Msuper pull the thread down

:frowning: