More pain for Thika Road pedestrians as KeNHA waits for footbridges from China.

Kuna project ya film studio nilifanya ilikua na span za 16m we used this technology it was fabricated and implemented by a kenyan company… This kind of bullshit should not allowed.

You will be termed whiners

Steel Structures Kenya ,did the Sarit centre extension on the old wing within a very short time.The Same guys have done this building pale Dawanol on your way to Riverside ,Ruaraka.

[ATTACH=full]248413[/ATTACH]

Material grades hapana kubalisha local fabrication. Hizi chuma za Devki and company ni reject grades according to Chinese standards, na bei ni double ya the quality materials. Ukitumia kufabricate daraja itatokea ikikaa motokubwa akiwa mlevi. Yes, zimetumika hapa na pale na corrosion ni mbaya saidi.

Is there a Kalenjin in ministry of Transport that this scandal can be attributed to. CAS or PS.

Funny you mention the price and quality of the materials coz, though a different topic altogether, I know of a PhD student in China who told me he started importing mabati for some house construction they are doing and his reasons were the same you outlined; cheaper & better quality. Anyway, I know next to nada about construction materials and all, so mimi hapa ni kutake notes as I move along.

He he he,Kenya tuko na mchezo sana.
Hapa wanaume wamemanga na chop sticks.
Ningetaka kucheki hiyo BOQ.