Mortal Kombat 11

Hate this character sana.

Got damn u always tryna get me sprung… How can you be like this… Make me wanna
[ATTACH=full]218494[/ATTACH]
Then after that vita kwa screen… You have me cuffed even after nigundue we ni Vs
[ATTACH=full]218495[/ATTACH]

These days nimepotea kwa PC shoot-em-ups kama the Halo series like “Halo:Combat Evolved” since am normally on my PC. But hii mortal kombat I will revisit.

There was another one called tekken from the 90s kwa Sony Playstation 1. I think hio pia ntatafuta

BTW Mkx iko on gamepass for free and it’s only one dorra for a month… And you get your Netflix of games on x1
[ATTACH=full]218497[/ATTACH]

Hehehe . His fatality moves are sick. Love it !!!

What has a VS title got to do with anything?
I’m still the same ol B you love hatin on.

I’m super shallow so I namchukia because he’s creepy, his moves creepy… plus the machete. That and the first time I played against him some guy almost beat me flawlessly because he kept effing up my inputs and slashing my meter away. Him and Leatherface.

You should, MK will always bring you some sort of poignancy… it takes you waaay back the only difference is the game has evolved and it has storylines ( I never noticed that as a kid) and more characters.
I haven’t played halo since 04’ heheh… I shall revisit that too.

Yeah… combat evolved is old. But I like it. Whereas some play card games like solitaire, I like to play Evolved mpaka the next checkpoint then move on to whatever am doing. I seem to luv evolved more than the other 3 that came after.

But I will definitely revisit mortal kombat.

Meeen this thread brings back memories from the days I was an ardent video gaming freak.

She played halo… @Meria Mata ni mjinga kama hajaweka ring on it… Madam you have me going like- you out to be Mine
[ATTACH=full]218504[/ATTACH]
Anyways try and get gears of war the trilogy… Everything else is just gears light… And also get naruto games for funzies… Shit super best friends are no more… The fgc is gonna be max and his dudes shilling
[ATTACH=full]218505[/ATTACH]
*vs wote ni ghasia takataka

Jade is only in the MKX mobile franchise,too bad Jason won’t be available in the incoming MK11 instalment as he was a DLC guest character in the previous instalment but we hope to see Myers or Spawn!

The Kommunity Reveal premieres the 17th of this Month, hoping to see a character reveal as well especially of the time bending woman who’s at the end of the trailer video.

Kenyans won in the Africa tournament over the SA(former reigning tekken champs in Africa)

[ATTACH=full]218514[/ATTACH]

Taken back my like… No gameplay… Busara shit
[ATTACH=full]218524[/ATTACH]
Wanna see do combo

:rolleyes:

Don’t

Don’t get it …you mean no posting of gameplay or what…or no Kombat 11 cause basically both of my last opinions have received arather objection reaction from you

When you make the vid… Make it have the gameplay… I din say Don post videos
[ATTACH=full]218527[/ATTACH]
And don QUOTE yaself

Well it has the gameplay between Williampriest vs Mr.5000… that Sir is the Grand finale of a tournament so I still don’t get it bro

Are you talking about 64 sec vid with sound bytes and jpeg slideshow
[ATTACH=full]218530[/ATTACH]