Mortal Kombat X

Nilikwama hapo
[ATTACH=full]104582[/ATTACH]
Na hii Team
[ATTACH=full]104584[/ATTACH]

Nice, finding a way to get another team

Kama Si story mode tumia Erron black variation ya gunslinger, I learned from CR SONICFOX how to use Erron black he sighted a few loopholes that Ed boon gave Erron black so as to be slightly quicker than the pc

=“Gio, post: 1023146, member: 1991”]Nice, finding a way to get another team
[/QUOTE]

Substitute Ermac with Takeda then toa Sonya Blade uweke kitana

watu walienda Campus for this, ukutane hapo Kenya Cinema nikugonge na Jacqui briggs

MK II on SNES was the best. SubZero has undergone soooooooooooo many transformations.

Jacquis only advantage are the anti-airs and she has an advantage of short combos but they take a chunk of life but Niko na dawa yake sema grandmaster ama cyromaster

Kuja nikutandike kama mtoto na cassie cage

Lol. So if someone plays a game with cheats, whats your problem? Unless you are training for a tournament like the annual ESL pro leagues that can give you a half a milli dollars cash prize or so, then why give two fucks if someone else uses it? I recall the one time I used cheats was when I was playing GTA san andreas and it was just more fun having some unlimited ish doing unlimited stuff. Different people got their reasons for using cheats & if you don’t fancy it then thats your call. At the end of the day, its just a virtual game for entertainment and its the player to decided the best way to enjoy themselves. Just as stated, unless you getting good cash from gaming, usijigambe. That’s being petty.

If you are using IOS fuata hack ya mkx hapo 900 million plus koins/souls/alliance points

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rGUsoRnjuk

Is there an Android MOD?

Yes, haiwezi kosa. If you were on an IOS device I could have helped you get koins,alliance points and souls in your own WBID account(unlike hiyo method iko hapo juu). Try lucky patcher or gamegem for android.

Lucky patcher didn’t work