Mortal Kombat X

Humbled.

@nairobilay the only -ve aspect of such a set up the room needs to be well ventilated, coz the rad and graphic fans push alot of heat in the room. Ma sito, when am playing, the windows are always open, some tymes even the door.

1 Like

@Cypher254 I didnt know the heat would be dissipated into the room like that. I used to dream of building a rig like that, but i got to lazy. And i’ve read stories of how guys machines have overheated even heat-sinks have started to melt.
I’ll just stick to my game consoles I think. Although my hunger for gaming has really gone down

for a CPU to melt its heat sink then that’s a low quality piece of metal. At full load my GPU may dispense heat of around 50-60 degrees. Cpus at full load not above 50 degrees. you can imagine such heat and there are other electronics running in the room.

yeah @Cypher254 you are one dedicated gamer. waa

btw did you sell your laptop, that’s the last i heard from you.

kitu ka hio. did a trade in

there are options that i wanted you to admire,

http://www.msi.com/product/nb/GS70-2QE-Stealth-Pro.html#hero-overview

http://www.msi.com/product/nb/GE62-2QF-Apache-Pro.html#hero-specification

Are these machines any cheaper than say, Alienware laptops of the same specs?

by far, alienware is damn bulky those laptops have mac grade hardware and they range btwn 120k - 200k. They cheaper than both mac and Dell Alienware.

hehehe. i spent 45k and got this pavilion dv6
AMD A10 4600M (with integrated 7660G GPU)
8GB ram
Radeon 7670M graphics(2 GB DDR5 mem)
1TB HDD
So far inachew everything i throw at it. Works in crossfire though nimei-disable natumia the dedicated one only.
I connect thru hdmi to a 1080p screen.
100k on a lapy is a no no :D.

that’s a good one, AMD haikuletei issues?

nope. wasee kadhaa discouraged me. but i went online nikafanya research n took the plunge. no regrets 2 months later. i downloaded unity just to test it. no lag. AMD usually release software update per major game. that’s all you need. in some cases u do not even need them

http://images7.memedroid.com/images/UPLOADED154/5534780e98083.jpeg

4 Likes

@vuja de nyce one. happens to me alot.

I want to start such gaming but I think I need a laptop kama hiyo ya @mariachi. Ama console ni better?

my last console was a ps2. no way am going back. uzuri wa pc gaming u get back what you invest. i.e @Cypher254 here has a wonderful expensive machine that pushes 300k. he can game at higher resolutions i believe 4k. mimi i’m pushing this machine ya 45k connected to a normal tv and can play the same games but at lower details and resolution. for consoles you get the same experience and the res is not as good as a high end pc. plus console games are expensive. ukibuy GTAV at 5k+ mi nachill tu crack itoke i spend tu kwa net. in this case ya ofisi :D:D:D which basically means i game for free. almost

nice one but ma rig aint 300k (how i wish) but 150k at most. It can push games at 4k but have to play in medium or low settings. I have never tested dnt have a 4K display, when i get one will slap ana 970 in SLI i test its performance.

safi…

Fiti guys.