MOSES KURIA writes to Speaker Justin Muturi tendering his resignation as Gatundu South MP

If true, then mad respect to him.
Kusema na ku-tender [SIZE=1]in resignation[/SIZE]

These are the kind of leaders we want. People of action.

Or maybe he will vie again as his own man for the same seat

[MEDIA=twitter]1083343538862125056[/MEDIA]

Master the art of Timing: Robert Green Laws of Power

Moses has seen the vacuum in Central Kenya kingpinship and known someone must be daring enough to become one. He has followed up and seen how the washenzi movement has gained following (see his facebook followers comments) and discerned a ripe opportunity right there. Next is now to vie on a different ticket and win it and voila! He becomes kingpin…remember Raila’s script

watu ya gatundu wataambiwa wafuate nyayo - I think it will be clear when the list of those to vie for the seat comes up, or if it goes unchallenged

Hii tuliona hata kabla ujue kukasirika ni nini!

total respect to a man who can take such a gamble.

I have a feeling that he will be ruto’s running mate

Itakuwa very interesting if he tries it, itakuwa Uhuru Vs Ruto via proxy

If he goes through with his resignation, I doubt there is any grand move from him - maybe he is just tired trying to push through his agenda, or disappointed that people can not see what he is telling them. The funny thing is that I have heard rumors that he has tried to develop his constituency, though those are just rumors, I have never been there.

na ujue wakenya ni ma-shithole,unaeza pata wanachagua mtu ata ajui national language…“asauwntaineiy sarna wernanchii wa gatoundouw kwa kuni-cha-gu-r-wah,”

What Makes you think that Ruto’s Running mate will be Kikuyu?

Hapo WSR proxy atashinda hands down

Actually, the opposite is true.

Afrocinema continues shortly:D

[MEDIA=twitter]1083354123620286466[/MEDIA]

Now he can freely speak his mind…

haiya!

might be, we can only be sure muturi aki confirm

Alikuwa anaitwa @jaymoh