Moses Kuria

hehehe. “manhunt” inamaanisha nini in that context?

True this!
Besides, if I hate nasa because of their hateful mien, why should I support Jubilee if they are equally hateful? There must be a definitely clear distinction between the bad and the good guys!!!

1 Like

We will be okay… sorry, I will be okay with them if they insult Raila and nasa and the Supreme Court, etc. But I won’t be with them when they start targeting the Luo and other nasa supporters. I will be very afraid when they start profiling the citizenry. We have Luo in Jubilee and Kikuyu in NASA. It’s not right!

2 Likes

Sasa kafoot soldier kamoja kamekohoa and u all scamper with fear.those nasarites have been on uhurus case since day one targeting his supporters now that they’ve had enuff mumeanza kuogopa?

1 Like

nothing wrong…cry it out now xaxa generation

1 Like

Lakini tukianza hivo na vile central hata nasa si wengi but Kikuyu wako kila kona hapa kenya nani ataumia?

we the Kenyan Indians are praying for sobriety to prevail in both sides ,.om shanti shanti,om shanti shanti

Is it a lie?

So you can afford to sacrifice the few luos earning a livelihood in central?

2 Likes

Ako tu sawa hata mi humtusi with a pseudo account huko

Only an idle mind ndio anaeza sumbuka na what Moses Kuria says meffi

Imagine Raila never mentions him nowadays. Politricks tu

:D:D:D i like how that sentence is put together

which part of uhuru is a pathetic drunkard and ruto a common thief is false? raila only speaks the truth you idiot

Stop pushing it,all politicians are drunks and thieves .

1 Like

and which part of raila drops tears like an old dog is false? he is always wiping tears but all in all they don’t feed us or do they?let us embrace each other our political differences notwithstanding

1 Like

Kwanza kama musalia hadi yeye hujikojolea kama amelewa

1 Like

Only 270k votes were wasted in kiambu…izi jama iko serious na mambo ya kura.

When was kuria appointed a shiny eye elder

1 Like