Moses Kuria

A delicate balancing act.

3 Likes

I can shoot Kuria, Lempukel and Muthama at their butts for a pay.

I hope that this photo is recent, put the two together mpaka they get brotherly love from shared masaibu. Much as I like Kuria, I am of the opinion that he wastes energy on hate-mongering, instead of applying it towards strengthening the electoral process to prevent a repeat of what happened on 8/8.

3 Likes

you wish ,but they are not faggots like you,why at their butts?

I donā€™t want to derail the thread because of you mr. Tuheshimiane wakanyama. DirÄ« murikaguo turumanage guku. 1996 you were training in NYS and I was yet to join primary school. Do you ever get ashamed for what you say? Kaino type.

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Naskia asha kuwa interrogated and after being released he ā€œTHANKED THE OFFICERS FOR THEIR RESILIENCE AND GOOD WORKā€ā€¦Unconfirmed though. :D:D:D

Huyu mjamaa anakuanga na kashida hapo kwa medulla oblangata. :D:D:D

This script is sooo familiarā€¦si walishikwa kindu this year or last year wakiwa pamoja tu (Kuria and Muthama) and taken to Muthaigaā€¦to courtā€¦and then released.

Habari ndio ioā€¦
[MEDIA=facebook]1465856433492061[/MEDIA]

3 Likes

No. Even Sonko has a certificate of good conduct. And he escaped jail.

1 Like

Na hii pangani wantupanga sana

:D:D:Dati mganga anadai arrest of Muthama is a plot by Uhunye to deter their campaignsā€¦ama huyu reporter wa NTV amedanganyaā€¦and heā€™s complaining ameongeleshwa vibaya na afandeā€¦:D:D:Dā€¦sasa sisi hustlers tumetukanwa na kuulizwa maswali ya ujinga just because we walked past a cop tutasema nini?

1 Like

ā€œThe reason he is arrested is because of contributing too little to NASA campaign.ā€

1 Like