moses kuria

What Kalonzo said was wrong. If you want to make this a Cord against Jubilee affair then I must say you are missing the point. Two wrongs do not make a right.

2 Likes

“Who and who and who?”

Ndio hii… NI KAMA NDRAMA… NI KAMA VINDEO!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwIwgY7JkpQ

And for those interested in the FULL interview, ndio hii:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsmYT92D5p8

3 Likes

Really? And with the surnames argument. SMH.

[ATTACH=full]9444[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

Seconded…nigga is full of shit…he be stinking forever

[ATTACH=full]9446[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

The Moses Kuria types excite their electorate with vitrol against others. Therefore the problem is with us, we keep electing them. Look at Muthama and Junet, the are very hatefull but they have all the support. A friend told me dawa ya moto ni moto, kazi ya Moses Kuria ni being the TNA hatchet man. Although I disagree with the approach, its a strategy that keeps the tribalists happy with the party and both CORD and Jubilee are in it.
The only way to stop such is if we punish each and every one of them by voting them out and no one will agree to do the dirty job on behalf of their party.
But why is it so difficult to play the whole clip? They have done this with Mutua while he was a spokesman, Waititu with maasai bullshit, play the whole clip and not an edited version

3 Likes

Moses Kuria is the man unlike some killjoys in the village he stands for what he believes in. Hate if you can because he already did.

kama ingekua Julie Gichuru, Moses Kuria angetoka hapo kama anablush…
Mohammed is the GOAT

Hate all you like he already did.

This reminds of the Rodney king case in the US where the public was only shown a small part of the clip

People here are arguing based on their surnames!!! ushasema!

MOSES KURIA IS MY HERO,AND I HAVE NO APOLOGY

My friends two wrongs don’t make a right. So your argument is that since Kalonzo said something about a journalist’s name its okay for this MosesKuria Chyeth to go telling his constituents to use the machete to cut other people. No amount of defending can change that, either way he fcuked up. Am his fellow tribesman but huyo mujamaa ako na utoto mingi, ghasia yeye.

At least he is man enough to talk what he thinks unlike some pretenders like Ngilu.

[ATTACH=full]9470[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]9475[/ATTACH]

1 Like

…you should have seen Hussein face…kazi zingine ni ngumu.

you’re not a pure blood,having a kikuyu name means nothing