Most green modern areas in Kenya?

Eldoret is not a small town by Kenyan standards. Iko top 5.

tigoni

You can never go wrong with tigoni or laikipia… ningekua na chapaa i would by one of those mayani villas and forget about nairobi.

:D:D:D Wewe ni wale watu huenda hospitali ukiulizwa shida unasema “daktari naskia ivi ivi”. What exactly do you want? Tena a little bit modern.

Muturandom you’ve understood what am talking about ni uchokozi tu unpenda.Tukipatana na wewe naweza kukupea war mbaya sana.

Very hot

Most of the best places get disqualified by → fairly multicultural and welcoming people. You could lose your investment, peace and life as well. Areas North of the Equator Laikipia - Maralal & above the Tana river/county …corridor

Magadi is the best town in Kenya for amenities and nature combined.

You need some v deep pockets.

Yet another blatant lie being peddled kiwazi. Kiambu County is now v multi cultural.

Mimi nimesoma title as Most Modern Green…blah blah. Wacha nilale. Usiku sacco time check 3:30 am

Oraa enda marsabit central and thank me later.

hehe wacha nicheke tu

kumbuka ukipanga pia mumgu anapanga yake

kitale fits all your requirements

Kitale is perfect,you can grow food all year round since the land is fertile,its very multicultural, food is very cheap,mahindi goes for ksh 20 gorogoro moja.you can comfortably use motorbike as means of transport,
I’m for minimalism, left the rat race and settled here.I lease land a year for 6k an acre and grow my own food.I keep chickens and goats at free range.

hata mimi, i though they were talking about the modern green house of sin. but then again, very few people here are old enough in this city to remember modern green.

hahaha Modern Green, Latema Road?