Most gym guys are pu**y-whipped

bet you supplicate to your girls behind closed doors. I wasn’t talking about how gym behave around their fellow men

ningesema ivo but nishaiwapata pamoja sikuingine and the bitche’s body language was very telling

Just from your tone I can guarantee I will intimidate you proper if we ever got into a confrontation.

i admit things could have escalated, real fast. my point is, the chic disrespected the swole guy, the other dude’s actions are beside the point. only guys who prioritize orgasm over self-respect would cut the guy and his chick some slack!

I will avoid someone like you in a fight and engage diplomacy. From my experience many quiet fellas huwa deadly sana. The reverse is true. The more someone is ready for a fight the more likely he’ll be get a beat down.

People who actually know how to fight i.e boxing know the real consequences they can inflict on someone in a street fight.They know people can get hurt badly in a matter of seconds so they usually avoid fights when necessary. Wale wasee hawajui fights and the implications ndio huwa kiherehere and most of the time huwa wanachapwa.

I took karate as a teenager , goodluck bro

where does it say it does? did you ever see a swole shaolin punisher? agility is everything

Upus.
Having a big head has no relation to the size of your brain.

I’m around 97kg, former gym rat… I would have picked up that phone for my lady and apologized for her.

kilo haimanishi umeiva vita…

Am sure we won’t get into a fight. You will pussy out.

Someone mentioned incel somwhere

Beta male ata heri uliacha kuinua chuma.

You’re telling me an alpha would fight an innocent guy because of a crazy bitch? Bruh

[

Well you must have been a badass alpha toddler.
[ATTACH=full]224604[/ATTACH]

What is alpha? Just stare a dog down and now all of a sudden you are alpha? “Let you and him fight”, wewe utaanza tu vita sio?

Which forest is this where you are the king of primates?

are you even listening to yourself.
si uongee kiswahili tu

:D:D:D safi