Most Odd / Weird Job done

mkokoteni rider ferrying printing papers and umbrella seller during those sporadic january rains…pale River road… that hustle was lit… worked with some hardened guys,ex cons, recovering users, swindlers and grown up chokoras… but they respected me for been a scholar

I stole filled gas cylinders at BOC depot along Kitui road in industrial area. In conjunction with the company staff.

@introvert is watching this thread very keely

Hehehehe, He knows our forest motorcycle was burnt in an attack on a forest station.

Been there for a year, i feel you! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D Bangi

Choo type gani na ulitoshea vipi

been there several times for assignments - three days to two weeks. never liked the smell in the early evening…

Wajir was the place to be In my times. Stayed there almost 4 years.at that time, we there were only two bus companies plying that route from Eastleigh to wajir then mandera. If you missed to find a seat , ulikua unapanda kwa hema ya lorry ya burji hadi garrisa or unatumia alternative route to MAUA through merti, kina and garbatulla using mirraa landcruisers which we used to call them earthplane. Christmas time we used to buy pombe ilikua inaitwa ka maasai and mix it with our home made brew called " kilo nganga. "

Wewe hapana pink handle, wacha kutubeba malenge style

Unataka nikusafishe macho utupe miwani ndivyo uamini?

Huyo ni shemale wale @uwesmake hupenda. o_O:eek::confused:

:D:D:D
The things people do for money :D:D

Was screen-printing and hawking T-shirts.

Dang this was funny :smiley: :eek:

Hehehe, hio siku ndio nilijua raw shit is very hot

:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D