Most of 80 percent of office jobs are held by women.- young men are been denied chances openely.

Nakwambia, then they keep whining how they are making their employer a lot of money while themselves are getting paid peanuts

in our department we are 17 men 3 women…and the women is HR, Legal and Admin

this message is approved

Men and women live different realities. Usiwahi jicompare na mwanamke, you don’t operate under the same rules. Hata choo na jela mnaenda tofauti. Yeye ako na value katikati ya mapaja. Never make the mistake of thinking that you play by the same rules.

Mwanamke anaweza fika form 2 awache shule, na by 25 anaendesha Range Rover. Wewe hata ukikuwa daktari your odds of owning a rangerover are slim to none.

Yes, let women work, it is a change in societal behavior. Women going to work as husbands remains in the house to take care of children. Imagine a man like you with a big ball in a beauty contest and women are chirring and salivating??? S

Hii statistics ulitoa wapi?

This is a false statistic.

Why then are women complaining that men get paid better for doing the same job?

Are most engineers women?
Are most software engineers women?
Are most doctors women?
Are most architects women?
Are CEOs in Kenyan companies women?
Are most accountants women?

But you will find most women in HR, NGOs and marketing department.

Even if you gave them a choice to pick technical professionals like construction, medicine, programming, accounting etc, most women will prefer soft courses like marketing and public relations.

The women that advance in lucrative careers don’t have the same aggression as men because they don’t play by the same rules as men.

Women can NEVER be more competitive than men when it comes to making money for the simple reason that their value is not based on what they own or make.

We can’t say the same about men who are valued based on what they own or make; that’s why men tend to be naturally more competitive than women.

Check this reply.

But who is at the top of the food chain? Men or women?

Who runs most companies, NGOs and government operations? It’s obviously men.

Most women in those departments are “flower girls”, or as they say “mali ya mdosi”.

Ukichunguza vizuri utapata most of those women are single mothers and they can literally do ANYTHING to get a job including giving out pudesh regularly to the bosses.

I cannot count the number of jobs that I’ve qualified for but when I am about to apply I see the text below written in bold: “women are encouraged to apply.” Hapo huwatunaji minus juu najua hiyo job automatically inaendea dem.

Good point.

Sio kila mtu boss…wacha kujudge na sample size ndogi
I agree majority tuko wazembe and want to be paid like yesterday but iko watu watakufanyia kazi safi and willing to go through the process.

Jesus christ. The boy will be taught by the streets.

Mimi Kuna Dem najua alifanya health records. But Sahi she holds a very senior post in an insurance firm. As we talk ndio amerudi shule kusomea story za insurance. Niko sure graduates kwa hiyo firm huimagine vile uyo kunguru amesoma. Anyway huyo Dem alidump bwanake anawork Kenya power for the director in the firm

Hii ngoma huitwa?

i think one should hire guyz from 30 years going up. hawa generation Z hawana akili and entitled .

i visited a colleague in HR na nikacheka sanaa , one file
ati mtu (24 years) anapata fellow worker amekula sausage yake kwa kitchen ya job kesho yake anaandika resignation letter ati the work environment is hostile :D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D

mzee Kermit umeamua kuwa super agent wa bro wako kama vile Raniola na kina Pogba . hio 300k ,100 ilikuwa yako agent fees :D:D:D

Seconded. Boychild constantly disappoints me in my hires.

Si uninyonye boro please kibogoyo ? I miss your plum juicy poosie

MGTOW= FREEDOM…Beta male Simp s ndio wanapatia wanawake kazi ,Mimi I have 100 % male workforce ,men take their jobs seriously and you get excellent results , women kazi ni kusengenyana na upuss mingi

My experience too .I tried to bring in young men as niwafunze kazi then I employ them ,6 months later, they resigned to become my supposed competitors :D:D:D:D:D
Writing to my clients, thinking they could come in between 8, 10 years of business and personal relationships.
Vijana wako nyumbani saa hii wakifanya mjengo .

I find women loyal