Most persistent talkers

Please buy me a whitecap- Guka

Sukumawiki farm hand- midget

Stop tagging me in useless posts. I did not even see it- mfw/ mrs.shosho

Single mothers are evil- M2random/Voltron/Quanstrom

guka its “Ukahe ri”

mall shopping na tissue paper offers… @Blacktemplar

Hii where have you been,missed you greatly,finally umelipa internet.Welcome beck

Kweli you as dim as they come. Yes pls stop tagging me. I have told you several times uondoke lane yangu kabisa. Have you no dignity?pls do not mix ishus in a bid to look for likes. I don’t have to explain to you how the wonderful blocking works.

@digi yuko sawa, he used to cleanse our corneas sometime back. well done. down but not forgotten

Do you know he is the reason that safisha mecho was banned?

There’s a Talker, forget his handle, must have fallen out with his girlfriend or was being malicious after being rejected. He put her phone number here plus her name for “takers” that wanted slices.

Guess who was the first to bite, yes, @digi . The matusi he received from the other end, plus she even created a handle and threatened the admin/mods with litigation. As they say, the rest is history.

@digi bad man, very bad man. Hehehehe. :D:D:D

Ghaseer, it wasn’t me who got that stuff banned, Tom Bayeye was at the forefront. My role was 0.001% the conversation was mainly between the lady and the guy who exposed her. The lady Alikuwa anaitwa zawadi, most talkers have her number

hahahahaa… i wasnt aware of this.

Don’t believe malicious rumors being spread by @Swansea

our corneas are clean courtesy of you

@digi you are hilarious,uko na umama sana, i will kill you last:D:D:D:D[ATTACH=full]239611[/ATTACH]

You are to blame 78%