Most popular SUV in Kenya.

It is the most affordable new car in the Kenyan market. 1 million

It’s not a subsidiary or foreign Corp. It started here and only operates here. This is that FDI we work so hard for. If Jumia can qualify an African company…

If they start exporting it could earn Kenya some foreign exchange. I read somewhere (shida ya meat wrapper ni unatupa baada ya kusoma) that it is incorporated in the UK and in Kenya they have a holding company.

Mahindra

Hii kitu iko na crash ratings?

Just like [SIZE=6]JUMIA , mobius [/SIZE]is not kenyan …the wazungu founders want you to think so as a strategy to get recognition they wouldn’t get in their own country … Imagine this ugly piece of sh** being made in U.K amongst JAGUARS , RANGE ROVERS & BENTLEYS … nobody would look at these cars twice …

Otherwise , i have no qualms , Africans were made to be used , i hope sirkal buys all of them …

Hope it can withstand the test of time too…

I agree with you until you reached age limits. As long as the car is road worthy maybe OK but generally we know our corrupt system won’t uphold.
Its better to have age limits, what needs to be done is, government has to stop this colonial taxes on new cars.
New cars are ‘cheap’, the 1.5m to 2m we spend on used ex Japan’s can buy a brand new sedan, but the taxes our government adds, wacha tu…

What makes it not Kenyan? If it’s legally registered in Kenya and will provide jobs what’s the issue?

If I started a successful business in the states or uk. Would I label the business as Kenyan or American or British?

The guy who started Mobius came to Kenya on NGO work. And had some mechanics in Mombasa build a car because he was having problems moving around. The original investors were all outsiders who saw the potential. No Kenyan wanted to fund the venture and laughed at the idea.

In this time and age its only in Kenya where owning a car is a luxury. Kiherehere tu dio mingi.

Only the govt can buy those cars kenyans have no money
[MEDIA=twitter]1147165070746705921[/MEDIA]

So why the ferk don’t you do it yourself sir? This stupid shit must stop! You are better than this…

Cant trust anything government for now. The day they will match toyota in this country…ill consider buying.

Pesa ngapi

Karanja Kibicho doesn’t drive one, neither does his security or any security for that matter.

Just another scam.