Most stupid girl chase you've ever done

hahahha reminds me of 1000000 way to die in the west,some scenes there

2 Likes

Kucheswo tumecheswo, kwanza yangu after dating a chiq for over a year, without hitting pucci (I was a young naive bastard) the chiq had the guts to call me on the phone with her new guy so that they can collectively tell me nitembeze kiatu.

30 Likes

The erection died instantly as I beat a hasty retreat back to the pub to drown my sorrows. It was many months later before I gathered enough courage to go to that pub again and by this time she was no longer working in the salon.

4 Likes

Hahaā€¦my ego cannot allow me to hit that puthy after itā€™s given birth and the kid doesā€™t belong to me

1 Like

a whole night

Not hitting it is understandable, but giving it to a friend is fucking disrespectfulā€¦I would actually take that personally.

3 Likes

I went and knocked, by this time the anaconda was up in anticipation. She was only draping a lesso on her shapely curves, when I brushed past her and went inside.
From the bedroom I heard a deep voice askā€¦ 'ni nani huyo ako kwa mlango?
ā€™

:smiley:
:DHapa tu twambie ukweliā€¦Kuna Vile ulifanyiwa Burukenge analysis kwa body???

3 Likes

Mkao akikukazia ujue uko down

4 Likes

i knw this one of UON. I was there, i think we knw the same dude

5 Likes

One thing Iā€™ve learned with age is that whenever ukinyimwa then kuna jamaa mahali anapewa! My 2 cents.

7 Likes

I cant bwanaā€¦she has the kind of face that would makes you forgive her. Besides, she wasnt my chic. So i have no right to be upsetā€¦

1 Like

Imagine all this time the stupid girl made me believe she lived alone.

4 Likes

Chased this chick for about 9 months doing all the things nice guys do, calling, texting, commenting on her status, outs, hiking etc and she pulled the waiting to get married card. Miezi tisa getting pecks kwa cheeck tuā€¦we dont become fisis out of volition ni zile vitu tumeonyeshwa we adapted to themā€¦funny enough they all reach out after some time, dont know why they do that but fuck I dont

11 Likes

Nyinyi mnasema sijui one year,six months bla bla blaā€¦
Am still chasing it since getting to know her over 6 years ago. But I once got a blow job but never got to hack itā€¦ I promised myself lazima nitatandika one day.
Now you can all laugh at me till ya ribs acheā€¦

7 Likes

Miaka 6!!! You are officially a wuus, you dont deserve a seat at the table of men

4 Likes

Huyo ni @Lord Bailesh

4 Likes

Yangu was a whole fvcking week and it is because I didnā€™t have enough money to afford that pokoā€¦so had to look for more cash in the course of that week ndo akubali. When I got enough money to afford her, nilimtomba mtombo wa mwaka.

9 Likes

dated one for 2yrs,I was the perfect gentleman ata zile kiss za at the back of her hand,kubeba kibeti ati watu wajue Iā€™m her ā€˜manā€™,nikambaiya l7 na nilikua na Siemens A35ā€¦but Siz yangu one day aliniuliza kama sisi hutumia CD na huyu dame coz she was whoring herself with 3other guys,I just said yes to save face lakini sikua nimepewaā€¦from then on kama hugawi puthii,tembeza kiatu

19 Likes

You are more of an idiot than a fullā€¦ kweni Io kuma nI ya rasta color.

2 Likes

I donā€™t have a hekaya but having asked,borrowed,cried over kanunu of a Corinthian or those tall,size 8,sharp breasted ngeos who wore one colour,long clothes(dresses) and has covered ears, I know your pain guys. It would take ages for such a gal to remove a panty. The close she would come is after one year where she would allow you to pump three times while panty is on. Mark you,you are just the two of you in the forest farm full of maize to carry potatoes that were buried a day before.

14 Likes