Motorbike Business

Mbona usitafute location poa ufungue store ya kuuza liquor…makali…kiwholesale? Watu lazima walewe ata economy ikiwakalia ngumu

DM contacts

Share contact yako bro, if you do agribusiness vipoa you won’t regret, I can guide you coz I’m trained too.

Very good idea,kwanza mamtaa ziko na ma youth wengi ,unastock tu quarter na mahalf bottles za mzinga

Nunua TukTuk na uitishe 1500 per day. Pesa yako inarudi kabla mwaka iishe

Siongelelei pub my friend. Hii unauzia wenye pub ndio wauze kiretail izo maquarter na manusu.

Unaweza uza hivi Kama wines and spirit bizness,where pipo buy na wanakunywa huko nyumbani au huko nje

DM bar iko wapi, is it like conversation

Tuma hiyo business plan kocha

wahr … hahahahahahahahaha…

if you want to do eggs, i would rather you do not blow your whole investment buying eggs.The chicken came before the egg. If you buy 37,000 eggs at a time you will have serious problems keeping them fresh for sale. Chances are that you cannot sell all in one week unless you have an established route to market. It takes roughly 26hrs for a chicken to lay an egg so you will need 1,300 Chickens to lay you approximately 37,000 eggs in a month. This requires investment in their space,food medicines etc plus a breeding system that ensures numbers keep constant.

better you speak to MM he hooks you up with the cartels in Kongowea fresh produce Market you transport what is hot ,maybe cabbages, potatoes etc from source and you split the proceeds.

I think that every business could be a good business if you make market research previously. Through this research you will have the best insight what is market requesting and what goods you will be able to sell swiftly