Motorists Protest

Handcheque manenos, RAT ameshiba pesa. Sasa maneno ya riots ataki, ataki kusumbua mama na payout ingine inakuja.

The handshake almost left you jobless. You breathed a sigh of relief after realising that RAT is not the vindictive type to go after your ass.

:D:D:D:D:Dreally?

I always say the little noise at shoshomedia counts for nothing. Its therapy for a few and just daily rant for deranged few. If you want change concentrate on the decision makers, those who pass the policy and those who handle the business. This increase is unpopular to many including me and others who support the government. There was a push from petroleum players with our help to convince MP’s and Treasury to suspend this increase. Simply because you have banned charcoal which is acceptable since we have to end afforestation. However it was to take place simultaneously with the launch of the subsidized LPG gas (gas yetu) by all petroleum players and distributed countrywide. However internal rivalry and competition in the industry made the process slow as few dealers were willing to cooperate. Small gas of 7kg was to retail at Kshs 300 and the 13 Kg at 700. Then fuel price has gone up to make the situation harder. The ban of charcoal and increase of fuel hurts the lower segment of the citizens. That’s why we tried to push back this increase. However just when Treasury was about to reconsider fearing MP’s would amend it at the budget estimates, technocrats at OP intervened and it passed as is.

Kenyans priorities are just upside down they are willing to block trucks at the busia border coz of bobi wine yet things that actually affect them are not taken as seriously!
Having said that,[SIZE=1]yangu nimeacha nyumbani leo nikatumia train :D:D:p[/SIZE]

Sasa hakuna kitu ingine nikununua lube coz its gonna be a rough rough road ahead

Southern bypass is clear

:D:D:D my country people

Endelea tu.
Funda ii.
[ATTACH=full]189378[/ATTACH]

Hio apana mdomo changu

You hypocrites! Busy here criticizing others as if it was the responsibility of other people? Kwani pia nyinyi hamna magari? And why couldn’t you start by parking your car then calling others out? And who said parking your car on the middle of the road is the best form of protest? Eti oooh Kenyans ni washenzi, middle-class this, middle class that… kwendini huko

i really dont care about fuel prices. they can hike them. make it 300 ksh shilling a litre if they wish. i will still drive around like i used to since sitazikwa na hii pesa. but it really soothes my heart to see many people suffering from the foolish decisions they make when choosing leaders.

Yah see fuck you too. Ata huyo msee mwingine anaona hawezi risk windscreen ya Vitz yake similar to your thinking.

Jongoloo matako ya inzi, msedes iko na vitz 35 cash, 50 hire purchase