Movies That Really Wowed Me

Joker! I loved how Jared Leto portrayed him, I know how everybody else hates this, but I absolutely loved it. Great acting from Jared Leto

Now this is a classic, how I forgot to include it in my list, sijui. Mind bending plot twist toward the end!

Wazee wenye wali watch kwa sinema, huku uki duck mayai zimeoza zikitupwa, ndo wanatambua hehe

Going by your list, I think you might like these:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind,
Requiem for a Dream
Manchester by the Sea

Sande sana. Ubaya niko na bad habit; lazima nisome reviews kwanza

Full Metal Jacket.
Shawshank Redemption.
Sarafina.
Naliaka is going.
American gangstar

I used to be the same lakini reviews hufanya mtu anaona movie kama ashaform opinion.

Jaribu hiyo Manchester by the Sea. Best movie I’ve seen in a looong time. Others that I also really liked ni The Florida Project, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri, The Imitation Game, Interstellar, Me Earl and the Dying Girl, Paterson and a last year movie written and directed by Jonah Hill called Mid90s.

In case you haven’t noticed, I like dramas/thrillers way more than I should, so my list might be total trash to you.

‘sarafina’ left me depressed and emotionally scarred! Siwezi watch tena ata na dawa!

Reservoir Dogs
American Beauty
The usual suspects
Harsh times

I just go with the flow, I could be watching a thriller/action movie now and the next flick may even be romance. The genre nilitoka kabisa ni horror, kinda childish

Deadli movie

Blade
Passenger 57

Naaah, you missed it bro. This one requires lotsa attention, in some parametres I can call it boring. Though the message is deep.

Oh Brother, Where Thou Art is sooo cool. Last year’s Bad Times At The El Royale is also cooler, has Quentin Tarantino’s vibes.

I liked it a lot. Depressing but, yeah. You see people consumed by their desires and completely incapable of seeing their flaws, or correcting path. Just falling and falling.

Edit: Forgot to mention Green Book. Watched on 1st Jan. Not bad.

Little Johnny
Deadpool 1&2
Sin City

Shoot_'Em_Up 2007

http://dl4.heyserver.in/film/2017-7/Shoot.Em.Up.2007.1080p.Farsi.Dubbed.HeyDL.mkv

I think I have my entertainment sorted out for the next 2 months, this thread will do good

Bookmarked. Need to watch some of the offerings here…

Sin City was the bomb! Hii lazima ni watch tena