Moving Graves

i once lived in a ghetto down kawangware route 56…there was a tenant that claimed his house was haunted…he claimed for almost a week he could cook supper and as he set it on the table it would just dissapear!and the sufuria just left empty and clean like it was never used
.He claims he tried hidding to see where the food went and it just vanished! He shared his worries with us as neighbours we have never laughed so hard. We all agreed he was lying…so instead of just moving he decided to just stay but eat out kwa hoteli, for a week all was well…then one night we hear the man screaming in pain kutoka nje the guy anapigwa manyahunyo na watu haoni.we watched speechless .the guy took off and never came back.We all moved…so hizi mambo ziko

1 Like

kwa nini hamukumwambia aachane na nyasore ya Subawanga?

1 Like

the thrashing was real…twaona akipigwa nakurushwa nje na hatuoni wenye wanamtwanga…ni kaa drama

pass me the NaCl please…

1 Like

na mbona wapenda mambo ya nduthi if can even quote a verse in the Bible?

yes those are demons not the dead people…big difference!

nduthi:D:Dnever!!

My friend, reading comprehension ulisomea kwa dirisha nini? Jamaa amekwambia alisikia story shags, wewe unasema amekudanganya. SMDH

Pia muranga there is a family whose house was burnt down by demons. They built a makeshift one one the same compound and it was drama reloaded. Big rocks being thrown at the mabati roof, food dissapearing and even hot smoking mavi in the food :eek::D. Lakini wakitoka nje the drama stops.

This is what I wanted to ask.

Handling human remains without a permit is a crime (Human Anatomy Act or something like that). IF there was no court order, police, chief was area, lawyer to represent the family, a certified morgue technician (or pathologist), nylon bags (for bio-hazard, safety etc) and so on, that was an illegal exhumation.

Was it somewhere in Kiambu County? Mashamba yameisha and they want to sell that land?

crude…

kindly enlighten me are spirits of dead fellaz and demons not the same ?

no demons are fallen angels…when the dead die they forget everything therefore satan uses that opportunity to cheat people they can be haunted but ni work of demons

1 Like

Now i know…thanks

1 Like

how now?

just like satan became a snake to cheat adam and eve…a demon can manifest itself as a dead person who you swindled money e.t.c or wronged

1 Like

Labda walipitia somerset to drain their balls before proceeding with the journey.

1 Like

Sielewi? That’s the only piece of land remaining to be sold and can only be sold or developed if the graves are moved? Happens all the time in Kiambu. Enda Ruaka uone.