MOZILLA IN TROUBLE?

Does it count that I had my learner sticker on the car still

Pardon?

It can be used against you. If you have a dash cam it can be easy to show who was on the wrong. Were there witnesses? Did you take pictures of the scene immediately after the accident?

Utanilipa boss I’m doing a pro bono service ,ukikwa always inbox for free.

He is not gazetted to produce print media in a competent court of law.

You mean the L sign has to be produced by a gazzetted officer?

The only witnesses were the passengers on the boda, I didn’t take pictures, boda guys almost beat me up, I had to frisk the injured and take him to hospital to avoid the tussle. No officer attended the scene

wiki moja tu? anyway dont do dick measuring a lot especially when the other party is a boda. then dont accept criminal liability if the family doesnt want compensation from insurance wakae. if someone threatens you ata wewe mletee kesi.

Hapa you pay the cops to write you a favourable report. Court maybe inevitable but with cops on your side, the case will keep being postponed until the other party gives up and the case is withdrawn.

this is the way i would approach the issue.
for the insurance company to process your claim, they need a police abstract. the officer handling your case is the key person here and you are lucky the bike owner ran away. talk to him nicely and you can shift blame, if you know what am saying. the cost for a good abstract will safe you any future litigation or liability.
first claim for your vehicle repair. if this is approved, then you will have effectively passed on any subsequent liability to the insurer. when the injured guy calls you reason with him that your insurance can handle his compensation better than you can as an individual so he better be on your side.

deal with the cops before the matter reaches the courts. that should be easy if you are not tight fisted.

The cops released the car and gave me an abstract to take to the insurance. The boda guy can’t be found and his boda was hidden from the police. The boy had no license or insurance. He was carrying 4 passengers.

what does the abstract say? does it absolve you from liability?

Quite a few psychopathic answers here.

Protect yourself as you’ve been advised but also find a way to help wale waliumia without implicating yourself on record.

The charge says P. U. I

what is this P.U.I?

Pedestrian under influence… I think

Atawekwa most wanted. His plates can give him away easily. As it is, vile mtu wa bike na bike ni missing, he cant lose this case unless akubali mashtaka.

Pending under investigations meaning the case is not closed.

Pending under investigations meaning the case is not yet closed