MPESA Confirmation

yeah! will you be deliberating on whether to give the waiter a 5k or 3k tip or will you be thinking on how to steal from her? knowing very well shell have to pay from ger 10k monthly salary and give her boss nyonyo to be allowed to pay in installments. we cant sleep with that thought!

2 Likes

upeane simu mtu aone mpesa balance then uende home tu vizuri? hapo sioni

1 Like

When you pay saa zingine kuna delay za message uirudi sasa hapo kwa kuinput message code from mpesa wanaweka phone number used to make that mpesa transaction I think from there it communicates with mpesa to verify if thereā€™s that amount being processed from that number.

True

1 Like

Huyo msichana angechapwa vizuuuri apate adabu

Kuna time ilihappen hivyo nakumatt, nili overpay na ten bob by mistake, ilibidi nichukue something elese, nikaongeza pesa in order for the transaction to be completed

[ATTACH=full]78938[/ATTACH]

Peasants everywhere.
You waste all that time coz of a miserable 10 bob?

Ukikosa hiyo ten bob, Nakumatt watakuuzia unachotaka? Yet it is the biggest retail chain in the region.

What about people who pay you then wanacall safaricom to ask for a reversal of the same.

I donā€™t think kuna reversal ya Lipa na MPESA but I could be wrong.

Kunayo even paybill has a reversal, even a correct paybill but wrong account number has a reversal.
You can type wrong till number, you will call then the amount will be ā€œlockedā€ for a period of like 24 hrs(how the till owner cant use it) then pesa itarudi tu.

1 Like

Happened last Sunday night and reversal was effected yesterday evening. I was drunk and paid a bill I donā€™t know to where. Anyways the wrong till number business need proof of service delivery to me incase they shine eyes and safaricom wonā€™t be kind if they lie. Thatā€™s what I was told by safcom agent.

1 Like

Hiyo ni swara.kuna time mimekunywa na bro kwa club flani kiambu road but the waiter gave me the bill less 2k.mimi nimefika home napata 7 missed calls (my mbirionare carsā€™ v6 together with the alpine speakers couldnā€™t allow me to hear the phone)normally I donā€™t call unknown numbers but nikapiga kumbe itā€™s the waitress telling me I paid less.i tell her umenipea bill ya 6,500 na hiyo ndio nimelipa.ati hakuhesabu roundi ya mwisho.luckily she spoke in a very polite way na @junkie hatakangi swara za ufala.long story short I sent the balance kwa pay bill yao after afterwards she invited me for ā€˜coffeeā€™ on her off day but @junkie is a happily married ninja and never strays

6 Likes

Cool story but nobody believes this partā€¦

3 Likes

Noogle ni noogle tu, what donā€™t you understand by the statement transaction could not be complete!

The fag is a miser if you follow closely.

1 Like

One day I declined to buy a random skank a drink in a bar, she dramatically pulled out her phone and showed me her mpesa balance of 40k and told me to fuck off. I obliged.

4 Likes

Usitense mblo hiyo ni lesbian

1 Like

Entitlement issues. Too many bitches feel they can get away with anything.

1 Like