Msando Assassination - CCTV Footage Plus Phone Transcripts Minus Tangible Suspects?

yes and i think they fall for the juicy soundbite rather than giving airtime to other positive vibes. still makes you wonder what is the threshold for ‘hatespeech’ in Kenya

One of the big problems I think is because Kenya is reputable for being very prolific at nurturing conspiracies we degenerate into conspiratorial frenzies at every turn we don’t even see the obvious time and again. We must appropriate the most convoluted explanations even for the most mundane events. That makes for very convenient subterfuges for anyone hell bent on mischief. And there lies the irony, that in this era of unprecedented surveillance we still can’t crack otherwise text book crime. Everything is hidden in plain sight might be a good metaphor.

again the talents we have exalted to positions of high visibility are pseudo-intellectuals and therefore also fall prey to the same conspiracies they perpetuate both in media and in politics, Ndii is an outlier.

Really? Then he was indeed an a$$hole. Unaenda kupark Landrover mzima nje ya nyumba ya mtu?

1 Like

The sequence of events that is strikingly predictable nowadays is the last few months at the end of these 60 month marathons. There must be a sequence of events that instills fear into wananchi, so that people seek shelter where they are most comfortable; the tribal pouch . While for over 4 years everyone has coexisted just fine, people lose their minds in the last 6 months, or rather the leaders facilitate events that make people gravitate towards the comfort of familiarity and appear to be dispersed demographically, so by the time the election is over, the results are eerily consistent, where if they had a shock and awe, of say, let’s do this election ad hoc 3.5 years into the cycle, the results would probably be more consistent with how people perceive issues facing wananchi, absent of the weird stuff that never fails to happen at the last minute to invoke that contagion that results in voting that is dominated by tribal politics.

@Dimz Fala confirm to us first ur not on the payroll of that agency near wWindsor and that other agency at Kiambu rd

You know last year was instructive for I finally managed to spend a full year in Kenya for the first time in half my life, and I observed the flow of events in 2016 and then the mood from the beginning of 2017 and there was tremendous difference! In 2016 there was more focus on the reality like the effects of the weather patterns on the agricultural output and thence price etc, and

Msando I believe was a home owner, or rather, however you would categorize a person during the shelf life of a mortgage.
Msando’s status quo from my understanding from the information received thus far is that Msando used to be a tenant of Mr. Andrew Kipchoge Rono in Nyayo Estate until 4 years ago, that Msando then purchased his own house in Nyayo Estate, but that Msando and the Ex Landlord maintained regular communications. The reason for Mr. Andrew Rono’s apprehension was effectively some threatening message he sent to Msando. They kind of misled a lot of us who were following the story, inasmuch as, people assumed that basically Mr. Rono was probably on phone with Msando as he struggled on the phone in the CBD that fateful night, but apparently that is clearly not the case. I’m pretty sure the call records are available for the parties to the communication with Msando but it appears the authorities are just not revealing the information.

Well for sure that could be the case they say never say never…but on the basis of odds as someone under suspension that you would orchestrate the rub out of your temporary replacement…would that not lead straight back to you fairly fast…for if I err not…I don’t know if it would have been the case that Muhati was sure that he would indeed be restored to his previous position…given, if I am not mistaken, he was suspended towards the end of May towards early Jun period for 30 days mandatory leave for intransigent demeanor towards auditors…and given that by the time Msando was rubbed out at the end of July …I think it was well over 30 days…and with those odds was Mutahi really sure he was gonna get his position back that he would be so bold as to pull the death card on Msando?

Would there not be a counter prerogative that you establish the antecedent of my being in the employ of the organization as a prerequisite, where upon I may be then obliged to corroborate your proposition?