Msando Assassination - CCTV Footage Plus Phone Transcripts Minus Tangible Suspects?

What do you think people are standard two kids?..achaneni na huyu yadi yadi yada…listen to yourself

Thank you very much for your comment and I will paste my expression as I typed it above then we can see who is in Class 5 or 6…so here we go …this is what I said
They just released Msando’s ex landlord. It appeared Msando did something to piss him off and he sent a threat with not much further ado.
So nilikua class 2 but maybe next year nitaenda class 1

[SIZE=5]@Dimz Fala After posting the above you just went ahead and insulted the talkers who gave you their insights. @dabu and @It’s Le Scumbag gave you their serious insights and since they differ from your view you had to insult them.

If all you were interested in is a pissing contest ungesema mapema, we would have kept our opinions to ourselves. [/SIZE]

The strategy in politically motivated assasinations in Kenya are either accident,poisoning, straight murder like being shot point blank in the street,at the gate of your house , the murder could go unresolved or an insignificant person becomes the fall guy. The other strategy is very complicated murder investigation with several unrelated leads that make no sense so as to fatigue the public following of the investigations. Information overload. I’ve personally concluded that its a political assassination. Id suspect Muhati but the timing points to higher power involvement and more at stake than rent arrears, prospects of losing rent or love triangles. The thing is Msando careless lifestyle just gave the killers ammunition to cast aspersions on his character. In murder trials or even rape trials this is a common strategy, where the victim’s reputation is denigrated to the point where the crime does not attract guilty verdict or highest sentences . Look at OJ Simpson’s trial, MJ Trials and the like. A victim without a stellar image has less worth as a victim. They have less leverage or victim collateral. Like if a prostitute is murdered and a nun is murdered you can be sure the sentencing even in a jury setup will be very different. The most likely criminal to get off is the one who killed the prostitute. Hence the need for Ngumbu in this plot and also the MWK who was an IEBC supplier who lives in Roy Sambu. The fat brown lady. Then comes the next notch of character assasination - the man does not even pay rent - is where the landlord gets dragged into the investigation and a girl in Suna Migori sending threatening smses . Dont quote me but sources from people living near the area say,the girl’s body was nude near the road and the man’s body was fully clothed . With no cuts. So even the cut and nudity was an inside job done post his death plus the people who ‘found’ the body and even knew right away that it was Msando were not residents in the area. There’s no resolution to this , maybe a fall guy(s) maybe none. Its clearly a politically motivated and theres nothing anybody can do about it. Chris Msando RIP joins the long list of fallen soldiers Pio Gama Pinto,Tom Mboya, JM Kariuki, Bishop Muge,Masinde Muliro and many many others. Let us all accept an move on because even if its a travesty of justice all we can do is pray for his wife/family, then do what we do best as Kenyans, accept ,move on and leave the vengeance to the Lord.

1 Like

This is weird so you read my response to this and you somehow construed that I am forcing my opinion on you …and started typing that achaneni na huyu?? Either you didn’t read attentively what I said or you are even more bizarre than I thought or maybe I am simply delirious…
The person to who I was directly typing a venomous message got precisely the response he was looking for…in your case I was actually addressing the conversation at hand…but somehow you double backed on that person to assume that I was just fighting all over the place…and you know well that fire begets fire… that is why I don’t try to insert myself into other people’s squabbles without context.

I was responding to the insults you were exchanging with @dabu and @It’s Le Scumbag not your reply to my response.

1 Like

First and foremost,I did not exchange insults with @Dimz Fala He was doing all the insulting. So I let him have his fun.
Apparently,I think he is practising his writing skills given the kind of sentences I have seen constructed.
More power to you @Dimz Fala

1 Like

Okay

A good rule of thumb might be to not interject into arguments in which you are not a direct party…I will bet you don’t even know what I was precisely responding to… but you directed a bashing at…me…and said nothing to the instigator of all of that chaos…odds are if you were in my position you would certainly fire back at you with no failure…so you see our actions and reactions are governed by fairly predictable contingencies…our actions are not sadistic for a wanton cause…the latter an oxymoron really…unless of course psychopathy is fully in effect.

And who is this?

This kind of a message is only typed in bitterness. I don’t know what you bit on.

You can take your opinions wherever you may, it wouldn’t phase me a split. Interjecting yourself piece meal through whatever does not directly pertain to you don’ t bother with.

Oh so that was you. I was wondering what wolf in a sheep skin was trailing my thread. If you purvey yourself as a behind cracker nut the response you get will be commensurate with and precisely in kind in every instance.

Granted none of the premises can be ruled out entirely and it may well have been a political murder. Personally though looking through the case I am not convinced of that scenario as have most people. One of the things that has come to dominate Kenya is the expectation of conspiracies even where there might be not. Remember when Ouko was wiped out. There was nearly unanimous attribution of the act to Biwott the Total Man. With the benefit of hindsight 3 factors bring that very proposition into question: 1. Molasses Plant Fiasco - Something about failed kickbacks for Biwott yadi yada and based almost entirely on Marianne Briner-Mattern and Domenico Airaghi. Guess what, Airaghi was a fugitive conman wanted in Milan at the time, Marianne a pathological liar and self proclaimed slut to advance, and their BAK Group a flimsy if phony chimera. Basically the Molasses tale was rubbish. 2. Washington Row-Manufactured by Barrack Mbajah, Ouko’s estranged brother, who was not on the trip and another fella not on the trip either. Actually Barrack likely was involved in Ouko’s very wipe out. Biwott never met with Bush and there was no Biwott Ouko Feud so that was also rendered garbage. 3. That Ouko was Moi’s most potent political threat. By quickly adding Jaramogi Odinga, Mwai Kibaki, and Kenneth Matiba quickly to that list and you got a minimum of two more polished politicians than Ouko in Kibaki and Odinga both of whom had held the VP spot, so the fact that Ouko had to go yet the 3 other pricncipals were breathing in 1992 elections you realize the case was flimsy. Ouko’s death cover up was done by the government largely hence the automatic attribution of the murder to the government when Ouko’s real problems were closer to Nyanza and elements like Oyugi were drawn in as cold opportunists. The three names; Jonah Anguka, Barrack Mbajah, and Hezekiah Oyugi…are likely very cardinal names…and indeed Selina Were, actually singled out the responsibility for Ouko’s demise as the very door step of his estranged brother Barrack Mbajah, while wire tapped, but of course wouldn’t dare testify to reveal real names. She had then proceeded to detail the working group that unsurprisingly had the likes of Oyugi, Anguka, Barrack himself, Joab Omino amongst others and nobody knows where from. If you look through the visual accuracy if prescience of hindsight, odds are that Selina saw exactly who took Ouko from his Koru home, but someone likely had a chat with her on what she was not allowed to utter, after all if her boss ,a whole Cabinet Minsister, was dispatched like a dog on the street, what of a defiant her? A very good incentive to keep absolutely mum.
OK to Msando. Manual Strangulation of a grown up man, and especially one as healthy as Msando, is actually a very tough job, and infinitely more difficult if the individual’s hands are not restrained, save for highly trained individuals who can effectively constrict the carotid arteries with precision to trigger quick loss of consciousness. If indeed Msando’s was a political assassination, it would have to be a seriously flawed plan, not the least of which is the fact that Msando had the very opportunity to escape midway through the ordeal. And in a manual strangulation attack, the blunt force trauma to the back of Msando’s head, as well as the deep incisions on his forearm, are actually fairly consistent with some men trying to subdue the victim, and having to weaken him through those acts, due to the obvious fight for his life he would be desperately embarking on to remain alive, to ultimately take him down, keep in mind that your attempt to strangle another person can quickly turn around into one of you yourself being strangled with all the inherent adrenaline rushes. If this truly was a plot to wipe him out, the modus operandi employed would be very puzzling to behold, and all the struggles on the phone etc. Msando, I strongly believe thought that if he rectified whatever conundrum that confounded him, he would walk away unharmed, or else only someone fool hardy wouldn’t have taken one of the various opportunities to flee for his life. Msando I don’t think had any issues with rent, the ex-landlord who was arrested for threatening him, stopped being Msando’s landlord 4 years ago when Msando proceeded to purchase his own house in the same Nyayo Estate, but maintained regular communication with the ex-landlord in some capacity, business or otherwise. I would reckon Msando would be much more likely to have been in serious trouble for double crossing somebody in a high stakes game in tenders or business and the price to pay was the ultimate one. I do believe that the government, which, often is the case it tends to somehow end up with the dirty work of cover up operations, mostly for government originated misdeeds, that they might in some instances do the same for some greater good without being the original perpetrators, and one potentially strategic advantage becomes that, since we are already very much accustomed to conspiracies, then creating the appearance of conspiracy just ensures that the actual truth never sees the light of day. It may perchance have indeed been the case that Msando was taken out for a politically motivated reason, and the subsequent obfuscation, along with ever increasing levels of entropy in the multitude of factors that underpin the case, a bottomless pit is created, all but guaranteed to keep the truth out of reach; however it may well be the case that some operations were effected to create that very illusion, with the same end result of not cracking the case. So far they have managed to attribute some threatening message to Mr. Rono, which proved irrelevant, and track the phone line down that had been used to threaten Msando last year, yet absolutely mum on the most germane of queries; the identity of the correspondents in question during the feverish phone calls and text messaging opera that Msando was dancing through hours before being rendered moribund through strangulation! It may well serve the broader interests of the incumbent regime to render inconclusive the vast majority of major mysteries that arise, which makes for a convenient cushion of leaving the populace clueless and they can easily cash in on that uncertainty when key elements of the government are indeed culpable. The trajectory being negotiated by the country overall as we drift forward in the continuum of time appears to cement the very concept of normalcy as an aberration.