Msando Murder..If Political...Pressure from the opponents?

[QUOTE="M2Random, post: 1221457, member:

So when you hear the word 5 inches first thing to your mind is Johnson? You are what you think and I think you made that amply clear…
"]Just like your copy-pasted garbage. I fall asleep every time. Are you related to this guy?
[/QUOTE]

Ever heard of the term GIGO…I am consistent as charged.

Heard of the term GIGO? If yes then guilty as charged.

Absolutely…they call it security through obscurity…there is not shortage of people trying crahkahtoha…and each one I deal with stops very fast…try trail my threads in that respect if you are interested in testing the theory…I totally don’t understand this nonsense from adults sticking in their drooling noses in rear end orifices of everybody’s affairs. You will never see me going to some thread to go and bababababa…If there is a pertinent point I would make it if not interested I move on…When you see me fireback…whoever wrote the message asked for it…read through all my activity to see if I ever went to any thread and started gossip…I got very sharp responses if sought in the same manner fire begets fire…

@GeorginaMakena Great. Now you have my attention. I was wondering who was doing all that yapping on my threads. And oh I see you are female…which is consistent with the mouth running you are doing. Go join wamama jirani wako upige moshene huko sitaki paraparparaa on my thread. Go run that big ruggedy mouth elsewhere…

@GeorginaMakena Great. Now you have my attention. I was wondering who was doing all that yapping on my threads. You know what they call a lady who sticks her mouth and nose everywhere? I trust this will be one of at most 3 other messages you will trail me on…I got thick skin gossip and mouth running don’t phase me and neither do I do that teenage girl nonsense…If u try trail me with nonsense I will fire right back at you until your rear end says halleluyah…knock it off!

So you are the prefect assessing who said and did what? Enda uambie mwalimu nimepiga kelele. Keeping such tabs is the realm of 13 year old girls…and u seem to be good at it…

So they call you King Popeye? You know they say you are what you think? I believe every inch of that term is highly applicable here…let me exit fast… my thread is NOT a number SABA stop…go alight at the correct destination. Whatever you do with your spinach and the glory holes I don’t wanna know…

Na wewe ni nani kwanza??

Non sequitur…if u’ve moved on what thread are you commenting? Don’t know why many people come here to play prefect para para paraing like a parrot about what other people are doing? Mind your own business. If you claim you’ve moved on…don’t open and comment on posts relating to Msando…move on fast u passed ur stop!! I trust you won’t be trailing my threads anymore.

WTF are you trying to explain?Nope…on second thoughts don’t answer me.

Clearly if ur clueless ur not the intended recipient.

Who are you speaking to?

Kweli your are the mama fitina who keeps track of everything and go around running your mouth?

@It’s Le Scumbag Ur talking to me? Last time I left you butt hurt …mbona you are behaving kama wamama wa neighborhood …I thought that should remain there…if you keep stepping or red hot iron u might end up with a blister or two…piss off

One man’s garbage is another’s gold! As you can see, many people were suppressing their copy paste /long thread abilities buh since I did it without a care theyre all crawling out of the woodworks now huh?

Trend setter…:D:D:D…And now you have caused a contagion in the village and then reverted to short posts…sigh.

Ur still running your big ruggedy mouth? I am not your mama moshene partner…peleka umama huko!

Well I don’t write loooong threads(I read no less than 4bks a month so if I say something is long best believe tht shit IS long) abt some murdered womanizer/tenant who wasnt even paying his rent at no 2am in the morning,whats he become Nyang Nyong! Puhleeze gimme a break!

Better Recognize!

This is not Koinange street…whatever you are peddling I do not want…peleka mioto KStreet…If ur rearing to go…go get stuck elsewhere…

Its either we’re related or this is one of my many handles! Who knows?

You will get this message every time until you piss off. I’m not reading any of your posts I will paste this every time I hear from you…
This is not Koinange street…whatever you are peddling I do not want…peleka mioto KStreet…If ur rearing to go…go get stuck elsewhere…