Msando's murder was not political

wueeh! maybe he knew his killers!

the method of choice of killing him ,strangulation and using blunt objects, screams opportunistic

Jana I read here that his arm was “decapitated” and probably used to access some passwords . Sahii naona kwa picha both his arms are intact.

That is shosho media for you.

Hapo kwa third pic she looks like a morgue attendant

Only 21 years old?
They surely like them young. How old was this Msando?

kusema ukweli hii story ya love triangle does not add up. And who is the person he talked to last? has his phone being found?

they can just check his safcom records

Ati decapitated kwani ni head Sema severed

45 yo…enyewe an over 40 yo man and driving a discovery with a big job in govt, you will attract them like the nectar. Pesa ni mzuri my friend

Why didn’t he run away for his dear life at Bellevue?

Or drive to a police station… or better still, seek asylum at NASA headquarters

hata mimi nashangaa sana, coz ingekuwa mimi hapo walitoka kwa gari mlolongo ningetoka mbio waone vumbi kwa giza

maybe alikua anawajua then pia guilt ya kutoroka na kuwacha dame pekee yake. he must have thought if he cooperated it would all end well ole wake

Thing is they had something against him…some sort of leverage. He didn’t think his death was on the cards and believed he could outmaneuver his adversaries on whatever deal it was. He didn’t go to the police/authorities at the time because he was already smeared in shit. Problem is, the orchestrator could be anyone with an interest in winning the elections. Jubilee can’t overreact and invite foreign investigators because shit may point back to an affiliated tenderprenuer. Opposition can’t overreact coz the shit can turn over to them if it were someone in their camp. My bet, the principals knew nothing about this and have to wait for their henchmen to leak part of the police investigation before they can take stronger positions. That girl was unfortunate, Msando sowed the seeds of his demise.

These funny glasses makes one look retarded, kama ile mecho Ya @Kihii Kiaganu

What about the female lover? If the killers are the ones he was carrying, he must have gave the info when he was on phone.

i would have rammed the car somewhere in a pplace with many people,

Don’t forget he was the driver, passed along Muthaiga and central police stations, also the police manned weighbridge before @mulolongo. At one time he left the car with the lady and talked on phone, they had a chance to bolt… So many variables in this issue.

uf its political, then the enemies who have been fighting iebc should tell us why the killed him

uf its political, then the enemies who have been fighting iebc should tell us why the killed him