Msitoo korona lands in Nigeria

I have an idea. Jump in front of a moving bus and you will be helping depopulate

There are less than 1000 people left in china. Central Europe is a desolate wasteland with no one in sight. In america only a few pockets of indians remain hidden in forests and caves. When Raila and Uhuru were abroad they were only out to survey the land, millions of square kilometres free of habitation, and register the titles in their names before the real expert from sugoi realized. I tell you there is no one beyond busia and isebania border. Its only us and the sand niggers to the east who arent a problem because they are allergic to rain.

wakukufa wakufe

It’s always a drop in the ocean until you, or a loved one is part of that drop. For a country like Kenya, it can spread in a week. Think matatus, think Gikomba, think tom mboya street at 7pm, think vibanda, kila mahali.

wakianzia kufa uwatangulie chieth maduong!

Wacha vitisho ghaseer, you underestimate the human will to survive. Who tells you it would be business as usual on Tom Mboya and Gikomba while a virus is sweeping through the country?

I’m talking of the few days before people start realizing that the virus is really here. It was still business as usual in every brothel in Kenya when AIDs was at it’s peak.