Msiwahi Chochwa na Fake Success Stories

Banawe

Hehe … khasia

Kenyans are full of chocha. One does not need to go v far. Cheki tuu hapa hapa KT:D:D

Kama wale wa kuenda grandpricks bila masks ma wanajijua.

Kijiji is full of multi billionaires. Endowed with dashing looks, big 3rd legs hehehehe, posh cars, ello ello women fawning all over them, big jobs/professions, successful businesses …oh and getting younger everyday, never aging never.

Nick with his stupid dolphin tatoo alilemewa na masomo pale campo juu ya sherehe mingi. Nigga was smooth, probably fucked every beatiful bcom student pale UON around 2004-2006.

The best fake story of this rags to riches story has to be amber ray. Ati she was selling cerals before she made it. Kumbafu yeye, the only cereals she knows ni pishori na kuibia wanawake mabwana zao.

kwani all wealthy kenyan have skeletons in their closets banae

The mistake Nick made was to be part of our gang pale hall 9 and 11. Unlike us yeye he couldnt juggle books and party life. Books zilikua zimemkataa but i must admit he was miles ahead interms of street smarts. I believe he was and still is the brains behind brand jaguar. Kama ni wanawake we were very lucky. . . Back then we just happened to have everything that campus girls of those days needed…

He is the nigga who had balls to elevate Jaguar to the level he is akishoot. Huyu ni clemmo wa Juakali na Nonini. Mad respect to wherever he is. Probably with an STI and 26 baby mamas. But awesome wherever he is. True hero in Jaguars story

tumeanza kuwa wazee

Can I get 1.5 billion shillings approved within 24 hours?