Mt Everest

I can fly to the top with a chopper, nishuke nikiwa nimevaa kama scuba diver, nijipige selfies and that’s it. Achievement mara hio hio.

Which Helicopter pilot will risk? Only a few helicopter models can get to the summit. You’ll also need a skilled pilot not just any other

Kenyans na shortcuts

Kwa system ndaaaaani kabisa!

What kept me wondering are the corpses. And years from now they’ll still be as good as new. Like Otzi the Iceman.

Am a certified flight simulator pilot. I can start and fly about 5 models. This one already made it to the top once. AS350 Squirrel. Easy to fly.
[ATTACH=full]239736[/ATTACH]

No way. Most people turn back at the last 150ft climb at Everest. You need gear and skill. By then, you brain is already swelling due to fluid build up from the lack of oxygen.

@kush yule mnono Anza kwanza na milima za takataka dandora dumping site.

May be a myth though.

Mimi Mt. Suswa ilichapa mimi proper.

Only a fool can try to conquer or even to compete with nature.

Wacha wakufe ! Everest has been a status symbol for talks a dinner parties by rich elites ! there should be a rule if you haven’t conquered the next 10 highest peaks you don’t qualify for everest ! But can’t blame the Nepalese govt 1m for every tourist let them decorate the peak !

Its true it was even filmed. The birds dont fly in just one attempt…they try several times and some die due to exhaustion

That’s already done several times plus kuteremka pia.

Nmesema SUMMIT

Mimi, maybe unani confuse na panyaste

:D:D:D:D @dwarf kuom kiasi

Wewe umbwa Leo umenimention mara ngapi…ghasia. jipe shugli