Mt Kenya to go for presidency in 2022

I dont see tribalism ending soon:D:Dbasi ata wooriah wasimame…

But a leader must come from somewhere - a region defined by a tribe.

It’s not just the current one but also his father. Tumochoka na presidency. It’s time we began to look inwards, we have wasted to many crucial decades tukisumbuana na dim eyes on the national stage. Devolution makes all this nonsense moot. We have internal issues that requires our attention without the dims in our bizness.

True dat

Ata wewe utu.komee.Hizo comments zote hapo juu nani umeona akisema wanataka a Kyuk for president

You are in deep slumber. Have you seen the new Kisumu after the dalliance of Baba with the Prezzo? You don’t get it, do you? All counties currently getting 15%, meaning 85% is with the executive. That’s why BBI gets 10b which isn’t traceable to any budget

Mutahi Ngunyi uko na bidii bana…

There’s nothing like ‘new’ Kisumu man; it takes so much more to transform a region besides commissioning a handful of projects. It’s a narrative that makes sense only if you have a preconceived viewpoint. I’m certain you haven’t seen this latest iteration you speak of, just going by what you read/hear in the news.

Mt. Kenya gani.
For me, my friends and family, we will never vote for that sugoi thief.

I’d rather vote for the Axe, than vote for a power-saw

Devolution cut short this nonsense

Hata mimi nashangaa…Ruto is in for a big shock if that is what he is relying on…

You think so? Not everyone supports him.

Nyinyi ndio brownskin huita statistically insignificant. Mt. Kenya iko kwa mfuko ya huyo mwizi

Wsr hadi ikulu, Konyagi amalize aende, we shall manage our nation without dynasties

Kenyan politics is very dynamic…its not time yet to make any conclusion.
I shall cross the river when i get there.

This jamaa has been pushing uhuru’s agenda here with stupendous zeal,I suspect he is gatheca himself, meanwhile fool let me educate you as you go home to die, in this Kenya fools have a long way to go before realizing it’s politicians against the poor masses, even if olonzo or odinga becomes president few tribesmen will benefit.
Politicians use tribal card with impunity and stupid poor downtrodden masses take the bait and ten years down the line that person does nothing to the masses.
We need a working president irregardless of whatever pathetic tribe he comes from.
But as someone has said tribalism won’t end soon in kunia but I can make a prophesy; I want us to be finished completely by this politicians,let them run the country down until a mosel of bread price hits 1000 even 200 is enough and one thing I know is an hungry bonobo is a angry bonobo .

muturi is the man to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqTc9se0w8s