Mtu anajua mshahara ya degree Nurse kenya help. Google inasema 25K

Sasa izi passion ni gitu gani? Does it mean that all the nurses you see around are all miserable with there meagre salary? This approach of he’s will cost him a fortune later on should he not swallow his pride soon. Survival after college is purely based on one’s creativity.

Update.
Kuna nurse ananiambia Diploma ni 67K na Degree ni 86K na itaenda juu June!!!

Hao wa 30K salo ni wale Nairobi Aviation College.

The opportunities for a graduate nurse are immense…

I will give an example. There are people who go into chicken farming because of the expected outcome. Their projections are down to the money they expect to pocket after three or four months. Which is the driving force.
FACT: Within the three months, some chicks die for no reason, some grow but take longer to reach suitable weight, some just experience stunted growth and in some case the market that was promised is not there.
Now if this person reared chicken because they love the noise they make, or like how they gather at the door when they hear his/her foot steps OR, they just love chicken they would come out victorious in the end.

Such is life. The pay cheque is nice but if it’s the only driving force, you are bound to be very disappointed with life. On the other hand if you do what you like be it business or a job, despite challenges, you will always find the strength to get up and face another day.

Boss kwa gover 35k is a lot of money

Actuarial science hype around 2001.

Passion ni nyinyi…pesa kwanza!..Hata Mimi nauliza starting salo ya Clinical Officer bsc graduate

Passion ni nyinyi…pesa kwanza!..Hata Mimi nauliza starting salo ya Clinical Officer bsc graduate

I get you
But shida iko hapa. Hii ni mambo na career si Kuku. Incase of him dying before apate Salary, it will save him the hard life with only 30K pm
Hata mimi nko na simple anecdote
Mtu akikuwa daktari, salary ni 119K minimum. CBA ilikuwa ikue 119 times 3 but wakaongezwa sijui ikakuwa 190K. Hiyo ni Starting mark you. Those are not chickens waiting to die. Salary atapata na his life will be smooth.

He will be more miserable doing engineering than the nursing. If his only goal in life is to get employed, he will die waiting to be employed. ENGINEERING IS NOT MARKETABLE EITHER, take that to the bank.

Haya, tuseme arudi high school apate hiyo 44 points basi afanye Med. Hiyo ni miaka 2 wasted. Form 3 n 4. Shida ni kama salary ni 30K na ya daktari ni 119 starting na 550 max bila CBA, akiwa daktari ata-catch up na nurse in life within 1 year.

Acha nione kama ataitikia ku-repeat na A mwaka ya Matiangi

Oh my, I did not see that coming.

Actually, the only way sure of employment is pursuing medicine. Izi zingine ni meffi. Go around and meet frustrated engineers, teachers, nurses etc, who are struggling daily. They were misled by guys like you how technical courses engineering meffi is marketable. If his only purpose in this life is getting money, please let him know there are countless ways of getting much money without engineering shit or medicine. My friend, a classmate earns even 1M na hasumbui, yet the niccurs who left the school years ago are struggling. I hope this makes sense.

Wacha hizo bro. Hiyo ni 2 years wasted and its not given atapata hyo A ya medicine, sometimes students drop/fail even after repeating. It appears that his passion is towards medicine and the passion of people surrounding him is money. Look for other courses related to medicine.

Ni wapi nilisoma ati wamelower entry points za Med hiyo mwaka ya Matiang’i? Ama afanye parallel…

Shida ni the only course related to Med ni Dental Surgery na Nursing. Kama mtu haja-make Med, hauwezi Dental S. Inabaki Nursing which Mshahara ni 35K basic.

But nimeongea na Nurse fulani. Hiyo salary ni basic plus Extraneous allowance ya 20K, Service allowance ya 25K, Housing 10K, Commuter ya 6K, Ile ya danger ya 6K…hiyo kitu inaenda hadi inafika 80 to 100K gross pay. Na hiyo ni before CBA i-take effect June. June wataongezwa 40K pm plus 50K uniform allowance annualy

Atakuwa sawa kama ni ukweli

Ni uongo. Bado ni 44.3 and above kwa hiyo cluster. Watu walianguka over all but kwa subjects zinafanya mtu awe daktari, watu hawakuanguka.
Ziko hapo kwa site ya students-new.kuccps.net
Hakuna yenye ilipungua. Kuna comparison with the other years

Swali…mtu akirudia KCSE ni lazima aende form 3? Mbona asirepeat 4th year pekee?
Have you looked into UG kuona kama watamkubali na hizo marks…
Akichoose nursing atakuwa poa coz pia nursing ni 4 years pekee na Med in 6-7 years kabla mtu aanze kulipwa…na pia intern year. Alafu nurses are in greater demand than doctors.

Actually hatujaanza ku-explore outside Kenya. He was hesitant. Kama angeitikia nilikuwa namwambia akalie SAT apate scholarship aende US. Au Canada na Europe

Polite advice, let him/her choose another profession. The health care system in Kenya is broken and it will just frustrate him/her. Nursing at degree level is actually less marketable than nursing at diploma level. A diploma nurse can administer a bed pan etc. at lower human resource costs.

The medicine interns who completed their 12-month internship this year will not be absorbed automatically into public service. They will have to tarmac and be jobless until the counties are ready to employ them (not going to happen soon).

Avoid nursing or medicine until health reverts back to national government.

Let him/her choose another course other than nursing. BSc Nurses go through intensive training at university but still do not get jobs. NGOs do employ them to be health coordinators etc because they are cheaper options than doctors (for management type work, not nursing care work).