Muammar "Trill" Gaddafi

@kyuktothecore you should :slight_smile: its guuuuuuuuuuuud.

1 Like

Karibu Boyo

Europe is waking up to the consequences of instability in Libya and Syria. Wacha immigrants waflood huko. I believe in the next one to two generations, some whites will become minorities in their own countries given their low birth rates compared to those of African, Arab or Asian descent.

2 Likes

Why dont they import proven bulls from Ikolomani to finish the job!!!

You’re bright… I must say.

All the same Gadaffi died like a fool. In the end he was the fool because he paid the ultimate price together with his family. And look what countey he left behind. A country does not belong to a man. It belongs to all of its citizens. The moment the clamour for him to step down got serious he ahould have done jyst that. Quietly and peacefully. Then he should have watched and waited from the sidelines until his people miss him and call him back. He had money and his family would be intact. However absolute power corrupts absolutely. Just like sierra leones gbagbo. Or Assad. Or Mubarak. Look at Nkurunsiza of Burundi. Any leader who refuses to step down only causes more blood shed for his people. And that bloodshed always comes to haunt you. Hata Kibaki na 07 unaona Lucy alichizi

Gaddafi was a statesman beyond his years. He was probably the only person who could have united Africa to act as a single trading entity. With one currency and with controlled exports. No other African leader can do this, not with a 10yr shelf life for ruling, which was brought by by democracy…

Isn’t it weird that it was only after his timely death that East Africa “discovered” vast oil resources that those in the know had been whispering about?

1 Like

This is a somewhat simplistic way of looking at things. I mean, at what point does it become clear that the majority want their leader to step down? Independent polls conducted in Syria have shown that majority of Syrians prefer Assad over the rebels fighting him. Should Assad still step down? Syrians can clearly see that Assad is the lesser of two evils. If a vocal minority demands for “change” in a country, does it mean they speak for everyone?

Yeah, I think he was the only Arab leader who showed genuine concern for Africa, unlike other countries like Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia that like to pretend they’re not part of the continent.

Kyuk, by the way I was wondering the same. If the Syrians hate Assad sooooooooooooo much, how come he has managed to stay in power for more than two solid years, battling the US-equipped rebels supported by Turkey and Israel? How come the Christian community there is, to a man, fighting his side?

There’s so much Western media doesn’t tell us. Nearer home, it reminds me that Uhuru and Ruto have been accused of THE WORST CRIMES possible and for what? 1,300 people died during the PEV, OF WHICH 750 were shot by the police. SO THE TWO WORST ALLEGED CRIMINAL MASTERMINDS IN KENYA MANAGED TO KILL LESS THAN 600 PEOPLE IN TWO MONTHS? THEY SURE WERE INEFFECTIVE AND INEFFICIENT…and compared to Bush and Blair, basically amateurs!

Or, more plausibly, they were accused of the crimes to attain a political goal, and once that was overtaken by events their ‘sins’ were queitly forgotten?

I always laugh ath the stupid adoration I see Kenyans give the likes of Obama. Its what makes these guys shaft us again and again and again since the days of slavery.

They preach to us about justice and democracy but when their diplomats run over Kenyan children with their huge 4x4s they are quickly spirited out of the country. Try running over an American kid in DC and see…

Makes you wanna puke…

5 Likes

“democracy” according to the usa…if u know what i mean

2 Likes

na hiyo ISIS pia ni creation ya mbeberu when he was trying to take “democracy” to Syria by funding some gangs

1 Like

Anatumia twitter polls run by activists on a sample size of 74 Syrians who were ‘randomly selected’.

1 Like

http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1368184360654307167.jpg

@kyuktothecore
All this is sad, but the world being what it is, it’s hard not to be cynical about even an attempt at trying to improve things for the better.

Gaddafi was the perfect combo. An idealist with (shittonnes) of money and even he couldn’t manage to upset the powers that be…

Sad sad situation.

1 Like

The question is, is Syria a country today. What good is Assad doing for the country today that his people want him in power. Over four million, YES, FOUR MILLION, Syrian refugees have been displaced and are living like dogs all over. OVER 200,000 DEAD. Is that a price worth the leadership of one man. Who is he leading? How does he slewp at night seeing the state of the country he is leading. Fact is there will never be peace in Syria under Assad. He should have stepped down long ago and a govt of national unity negotiated. Just like kenya in 2007 it may not work worders but most important is that it would hold peace. But Assad just like Gaddafi is now power drunk. They do not imagine their countries without them at the helm. Sad

1 Like

Again, very simplistic way of looking at things. If what you’re saying is true, then right now Libya would be more peaceful than it was during Gaddafi’s time. So why are they still fighting? If Gaddafi was the problem and he’s no longer there, why are they still at war? You can’t seriously blame only Assad for all those refugees. Syrian govt controlled areas are waaaaaay safer than rebel held territories. How about the rebels? Are they blameless in all this mess? They have made it clear that they are not tolerant of Christians and Shiite Muslims, and you honestly believe Syria will be a better place under them? What if Assad steps down, another person takes over, then pro Assad protesters start demanding for his return, will the new dude just step down?
We have countries like turkey complaining about all the refugees while still sending arms to rebels. In their minds there’s no connection between all the arms they’re sending to Syria and all the refugees arriving from Syria. In the middle east it’s not about democracy, it’s all about the Sunni/Shia divide.

4 Likes

those thinking that it was normal protests are fools. how do normal protesters suddenly start wearing balaclavas, carrying automatic rifles, organise into military units overnight and the same is replicated in other countries with special media attention given and then you are warned against suppressing the voice of the people. all they need is a few ignorant minds to stir trouble then they move in

2 Likes

Libya cannot be peaceful because Gadaffi never gave it the chance. By the time he was being killed like a dog the war had already gotten out of hand and sectarian interests taken over not to mention the criminal elements. Same with Syria its too late now. Tunisia and egypt were saved by the early exit of their despotic leaders who at least gave way to a change that though not perfect avoided the kind of bloodshed and chaos we see in Libya and Syria. You may want to blame the west so much for the crisis but the role of these countrys leaders in influencing the direction of their countrys violence cannot be understated. Just like Saddam i can assure you Bashir will end up in the grave sooner than later.

Dunya and @emali

Kyuk is trying to explain to you that there’s a bigger picture to the narrative that the western media has be telling you(Which just happens to be the source of info on why you hate Bashar, Mugabe and Gaddafi.)

2 Likes