Mudavadi - Vidu vicollapsanga.

Yesterday the likes of Scotland yard were in full denial mode about Munya. A few weeks ago, babuonists were in denial about Isaac Ruto leaving. It all came to pass, waswahili husema lisemwalo lipo na kama halipo ngojea linakuja.

10 Likes

I have also seen it but .…… you can’t be so sure of these things nowadays. We are living in a very unpredictable political moment.

Samehea Osungu tafadhali

1 Like

Looks fake

It is fake. If you hold your screen at an angle you can see the different shades of background from which the logo was lifted.

2 Likes

Ana uhuru wa kuenda mahali anataka. In the meantime…UOTP

walisema ivo jana na Munya alafu ikawa ukweli.

3 Likes

Askari pamba, did you care to really read what I have written up there or you just jumped to comment?

I’m glad its fake, if they all leave, we will be left with orangutan babuon alone and we are tired of giving him sweeps since 1789. We need others to take up the beating. We need opposition leaders who keep us entertained on wild imaginary tales of grandeur as they embarrassingly stumble on spins and lies.

11 Likes

[ATTACH=full]125744[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

laja.

5 Likes

Is the assumption here that Maathais is intelligent? Fake news!!

2 Likes

Mimi ni full msap from the great Rift Valley, am even allowed to write rinakuja.

3 Likes

Fiksed.

6 Likes

I’ve always thought you to tread careful before making any blind comment kumbe niko na fake thinking.

What was this guy’s name?

“Our night meeting that ran to …” - is not natural.

[SIZE=4]Badger [/SIZE]

That phrase actually sold it out as fake. Babuon and madvd can’t stay awake after 10pm ata na dawa even when they drink heavily.

2 Likes

Hehehehe hio signature ni ya ule mama alikufa kitambo anaitwa MM kaa @Meria Mata … Ama they share the signature. Anyway fake document
[ATTACH=full]125751[/ATTACH]

5 Likes