Mudavadi?

I agree with you on working institutions… if we have an unethical system, they will mess with the institutions using underhand deals… do you think EACC can arrest Uhunye’s sister and niece?

Its one of those things that when you get there it will happen. Slowly kill politicians influence. It may take a few years but it is possible. Then you will be able to do it. They are doing it in many countries.

That is true!

As an example today, take KRA. Can a politician rescue you from your debt to them? And its not even perfect yet. But they can rescue you from a police prosecution.

The only reason why KRA is working is because the system is using it to fix anybody opposing them… I have not seen a pro-Uhunye person being auctioned yet… In fact, KRA is being used to impoverish the noveau riche that Uhunye’s old money club detests… That is why he said that those driving big cars will have to explain their wealth… and KRA has been thoroughly using business intelligence to hunt for these… and that is why all the corrupt politicians are all hailing BBI

Tuko mbali

Prof kibwana is the best bet

I dont know who you are but I suppose you can be a better president than him or anyone of them

They dont they are all hardcore thieves. The ordinary Kenyans are just obsessed with thieves

Do you believe what you have written

Any who claims MDVD can lead needs their head examined. MDVD is a mound of feaces.

Please substantiate, sir!

There is no need to substantiate the obvious.

This guy is not presidential material. He formed NASA and let Raila and Kalonzo become the flag bearers. Is that somebody you can trust the presidency with? It tells me he would not be in charge once he is president.

Ruto is a beneficiary of the parasitic owners … he won’t do shit.

DvD for presdent

Asante sana umetupa @uhondo kamili

You must create a strong state with very competent coercive agencies. KRA,DPP,Police,NSIS etc. They will be useful in taming wayward political Players.

The system allows only those loyal to it to prosper as long as they are loyal. That is how Kibaki deconstructed and tamed the Moi cabal. Uhuru is doing it late.

On the other hand once you finish others you will fear losing power. If Ruto takes over he will dismantle UK.

The Angola case is very relevant to Kenya. Dos Santos is now a thief in exile

The problem with Kenya is that it is very difficult for the mwananchi to remove politicians from office.

Once that becomes easier, Kenya will improve otherwise sahau

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]It’s all about the psychology of power, it’s alluring to psychopaths so it’s not a matter of institutions nor politicians rather its purely deconstructing the OP.