Mueller Reports

Hahaha and the way you were convinced ati mueller has trump by the balls. [ATTACH=full]230655[/ATTACH]

The democrats are in full meltdown, just as they were when they lost in 2016…They are now waiting from CNN,MSNBC and other liberal propaganda machines to tell them what to do next…

That award went to Bill Clinton kitaaambo
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/FxyB4gXf1tagHdcX2Q1SxG3RW2KkpUp8AtBsmAS1Ms6qes-sp2mHONVycRFajD9hYJF8J-JSc-BaLHfIIg-lJ1uO5KUrl-X2Ux6cosw=w298-h354-nc

Musito Trump atakua sasa anatembea Kama mc Mahon wa WWE .

Make up shit to make yourself feel good. Nobody knew what Mueller had. If YOU did know, you would have blasted it here yourself.

All I’ve ever said is that Trump is an idiot, low life wanna-be soldier, amateur politician… you get the drift.

Una kuja hapa kujifanya ati “we won”. Ghasia.

Really? someone who grabbed Clinton by the pu**y politically? And made Obama look like child’s play?

I highly doubt it. Few wanted to impeach since the Supreme court is full of Republicans. He has to go through Congress and that’s where he gets nailed.

I implore you to educate yourself on the subject matter you’re commenting on.

Woooi… leave the subject sir. You are not equipped for it.

You’re not an Alpha dog men :wink: More like a trembling chihuahua…

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
Armageddon!

Wee unaconfuse academic legalese na actual world realities , impeaching a president isn’t as easy as it sounds ,Kama Trump amesurvive the few months with a Democrats majority lower house wakingoja the Mueller report effidence to " nail" him with effidence ,sasa they have nothing / no effidence ,any attempt to go after Trump will look like Witch-hunt na Trump atapata sympathy votes / support ,pelosi said as much,but Democrats/ SJW are trying too hard to spin the unspinable

:D:D:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlWjZ1peXZw

Wewe ni elder lakini akili inakuangusha. The AG did not conduct the investiagation, it was by an independent special counsel

Lakini elder Micky mouse nani amesema he conducted investigations na Ujue hakuna kitu Kama independent special counsel, the investigations were carried out by the intelligence committee. Akili gani inaniangusha ama you meant inaniangusha in a possessive form