Mugabe's Property(Home)

Let’s be honest here. If you have the money, why not? And may no one bring up the save money help the poor crap.

This is just too much

Ugly as fuck !

Pagoda.

This is the time we the Peasants get an insight into the lives they lead after sucking the life out of systems… It’s like some form of closure… And nothing is as priceless as that… After all it’s vanity and its a six foot equalizer!!!

What if the guy is entombed in a stately mausoleum? He’ll still be better than you even in death. The fact is not all humans are equal. Even in England, the royal family lives in opulence, they only do some token charity work, but own lands, castles and are maintained by British taxpayers to the tune of tens of millions of pounds per year. If you ask an average British citizen what the monarchy does exactly, or why such an institution is needed in the 21st century, they’ll just stare at you blankly.

Send it to space, mumify it doesn’t matter the rib cage won’t rise or fall on its own!! If only they could elongate that then they could say they are above mere mortals

ilijengwa before any open roof system was seen in africa maybe haha

Me nimeona nyumba iko tu sawa, kwani pia mimi niko tasteless. Meanwhile kwani a leader should leave in a hole like a rat as a sign of humility?

Mugabe my hero nyumba iko sawaaa

Africans and size.

Wapi yako kumanina hii. Always jumping into insulting Africans.

How was my comment insulting to Africans?

Direct quote “why don’t Africans like simple but futuristic designs”

And you found that insulting?

[ATTACH=full]260044[/ATTACH]

Mugabe remains returned home as cargo without value. Life’s a biatch.
They said the casket is worth billions and it has been computerized in such a way that after his internment, his family can watch his remains through their phone devices. According to the London Casket makers that supplied the casket, the facilities in it will protect his remains from decomposing for the next ten years.

[ATTACH=full]260050[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]260051[/ATTACH]

https://www.newzimbabwe.com/blue-roof-mansion-does-not-belong-to-mugabes/