Mugshots of Barclays Bank Fake currency suspects

Nakwambia. Just a simple gugu search and the stories being posted are nuts.They are saying the money is real and could belong to Rao… maybe it’s Ruto’s warning shot. You do me I do you. The Kales on social media are milking this story proper: “Kinoti should tell us the owner!!”

[MEDIA=twitter]1108104037768069120[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1108104040469225475[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1108102011994689537[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1108073667941093376[/MEDIA]

[ATTACH=full]230039[/ATTACH]
mungiki ana ji bleach

The only reason kales are excited is when the story started everybody had WSR’s name on their lips,but it turns out one of the suspects is alleged to be a friend of RAO.As you said Kinoti should tell us the owner plus confirm if it’s real money

ana kaa ame ungua …madawa ya kulevya na pombe mingi

let the hyenas continue fight each other.

hii story inasahaulika by kesho lunchtime… kama ilivyo desturi

Shiny eye always representing Andu a nyuba.

This cash is real. Looks like almost 3 million dollars.

Analyst walikua qanasema sijui WSR mko wapi?

What better way to make it seem legit than have the money stored in high security premises.

YUCK!

You said the money was Ruto’s now you say it is RAO’s, kenyatalk resident investigators/prosecutors/judges all 3 in 1, why don’t you make up your minds…

Why would anyone take fake money to the one place that can instantly verify if it’s real money?

Maybe the notes at the top are genuine,huko ndani ni makaratasi

He is just another ODM furging fucker

Mtu wa Raila hawezi kosa kushinda.

Ngoja uskie half of it was fake…then Keynote aanze kujenga malls kila mahali

@Kimakia jana alisema sacco haina watu wa Western hawezi join when talking about Gakuyo story, aliambiwa KIkuyus are daring as compared to wa Nyanza. I guess hawa do their research well before investing, that’s the difference

There is people power in any setting that takes a national outlook.Board of directors in such saccos cannot dare be fishy.

It seems that way, doesn’t it? I noticed Kikuyu women are in most organised crimes in Kenya.