Mùgùka Farming....

I have tremendous admiration and respect for such thoughtful business ventures. Mabruk Ustadh!

watu wa meru region huimport Mogoka kutoka mbeere/embu(izo regions) for daily consumption. Mogoka growing is beyond Njuri ncheke Jurisdiction :D:D

2 Likes

What kind of kimasai is this ?

Aai wee utarinda aje marigu na mukina???

1 Like

Hizo ni Mkima Grevillea, mzae amepanda kama acre 10 ya commercial use, mti poa sana, very fast growing at 5 years inakua kama 10 metres tall, acre moja unaweka miti 1400 ngojea 10 years halafu pesa ianze kuingia.

1 Like

Avai, advice on how I can get the muguka cuttings, huyu ustadh Huwa hajibu swali ya biashara, I have some idle 2acres near the foot of Kilimambogo, a semi arid area and think the Muguka can do well in that area.

4 Likes

Mùgùka cuttings utapata ukienda mùgùka growing areas, zangu nilipata Kiritiri in Embu.

3 Likes

By the way am not really sure if its cuttings. @muria.mboco can help. I can also make enquiries and inform you later

1 Like

Asande sana nashukuru.

Itakuwa poa sana, Sande in advance, Bean eater apeane his input

farm visit lini?

Kuja inbox. .I can direct you to the good nursery bed owners…Muguka has many varieties some hazina handas others are just like weeds .others make your bells large .and they are not cuttings but some specific shoots that are put into the germination bags for the roots to develop
Otherwise cutting ya kawaida utangoja season 4 before you see a new leaf.

Swafi Mkubwa

Biz poa hiyo. pesa ya haraka

Eeeeh baba, imesimama mbaya tena ukichuna wachuna rangi moja.
Isorait, Hapa saliva glands hazina option.

Naona bean cruncher amekusort

1 Like

Kabisa, yuko on point kabisa.

What are the profits like per acre,? And costs as well?

What’s the difference in effect between muguka and miraa and what’s the criteria for choosing one over the other?

Muguka=Legend brandy
Miraa=pilsner malt
You get higher on the former for less.

1 Like

Thanks for that tit bit but I like my spotless white teeth just the way God created them.

1 Like