muiritu wa kiero gitune

The only Kuguru here is your mother. I think most of you here mama zenu ni Malaya that’s why you always projecting your disdain calling women Kuguru. Your opinions about me is of no consequence. Shida yangu is the Man upstairs. If that one is OK with me I am OK. Coz wewe hata ukinipenda ama unisifu utanisaidia na nini? With your broke dusty ass? Ni kama mende ama inzi. My biggest concern is that I don’t end up in hell with the lot of you for eternity coz majority of you will be there. Now that is a scary thought that can give me nightmares.

Very true anybody from Ktalk Usinikaribie. Unless umechoka na Maisha.

If you fall in love with this kind of woman, you die after a short time. Ni kama yule character wa Ile kitabu ya Chinua Achebe.

A good Christian who continuously abuses abuses people’s mothers in ways that even a pagan would not? Jesus take the wheel!
Yes, people might provoke you, hell they might even insult you but isn’t a great tenet of the faith you profess lie in not rewarding evil with evil? What do you gain by nailing Christ to the cross by such blatant sin? I am a Christian and I believe you are too but siz, you need to have some serious introspection "…For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. Matthew 6:14-15

Shalom

Thank you. Duly Noted.

You are right… in fact by saying that, they are in a way pre-justifying why they will cut your head off one day and make soup out of it and say that they have been too good and you took advantage of it ans therefore had to do something small to punish you…

Another thing about those kinds of people that yall forget is that they are geniuses. Absolute genius.

She was called Ihuoma DUFUS!!! Always wanted to be like her when I grew up . Slaying men . LITERALLY. Yall better be careful what you say to me or ama put you in the death note and yoou will dieeeeeee!!!

yall going down beachezzzz!!! whatcha gonna do when he comes for yah. Dang! Used to love this anime. There was even a movie ? How did I miss that. The way I was an addict of death note.

[ATTACH=full]255097[/ATTACH]

Mami, you are just scaring me…!! Are you for real!!!

Okay