Muite obliterates Otiende Amolo

Not surprised at all by opposition lawyers. All talk, big titles but constantly lack substance. Heck they even took a fake photo as evidence and paper cuttings to court of appeal. One thing about orengo is that he is constantly shafting babuon and he is non the wiser. He knows if he keeps on parroting babuon illusions he guarantees his position in his circle and his gullible supporters. Once he loses this case he has a upper hand succeeding him.

10 Likes

Haha @Koolibah good summaries for those of us not watching

8 Likes

If only courts could arrest perjurors on the spot!!

5 Likes

i remember this argument in the 2013 petition, it should be raised in this one too

2 Likes

PLO on the floor- Wuueh! The Attorney General Emeritus is drooling with sleep…

1 Like

Deminimas my foot

Sema mbuthii

sweep to Dr Mutaha Khangu

2 Likes

I differed with a nasarite juzi when I told him that Orengo is all froth and no beer. He is good in sloganeering and demonstration (that fits is characterisation as an overgrown student leader) but when it comes to the bare knuckle lego-intellectual discourse, negotiation and contestations he is a flat tire. Miguna alludes to the same when he blames Orengo’s poor negotiations in te nusu mkate deal

12 Likes

[ATTACH=full]122670[/ATTACH]
king Julian on the floor…

3 Likes

yani and there are still people who believe whatever these nasa demagogues feed them?

4 Likes

I differed with a nasarite juzi when I told him that Orengo is all froth and no beer. He is good in sloganeering and demonstration (that fits is characterisation as an overgrown student leader) but when it comes to the bare knuckle lego-intellectual discourse, negotiation and contestations he is a flat tire. Miguna alludes to the same when he blames Orengo’s poor negotiations in te nusu mkate deal

:D:D:D:D:D Njoro Mboys ice cool :D:D!

2 Likes

Navenye walikuwa wanaonyeshwa moto na shinners

3 Likes

PLO- “De minimis non curat lex” Vwaaaaaap!!!

2 Likes

:D:D…

“all froth and no beer”:D:D:D:D

5 Likes

Also throughout the ICC farce.

Or… all fart and no shit!!

2 Likes

Here you have to cc @Adeudeu

2 Likes