Mukhisa Kituyi first shock...

Its within Mukhisa right to contest the Presidency and collect his 0.01% like the rest. Infact all those that have been pronounced as possible candidates to do so we know there real numbers like peter kenneth. A good example is Jirongo who has now been a candidate twice already. There is an inside joke at IEBC that jirongo just wants to bore IEBC Chair by pronouncing his name with every results they read out. For me I think its just for his ego boost. There is nothing special with the candidature just know which category you are in.

Mukhisa is the kind of person who I believe can be a strong contender post 2022 if he is persistant in politics. Definitely someone I will vote for after the Ruto menace has been dealt with

His brilliance reminds me of Kibaki

:D:D:D
Funny guy this one
But hapa western usipoenda matanga, which happens to be almost every weekend, huwezi toboa kisiasa.
I hope he has a proper house in the village

Yeah that’s true and it’s because they wanted him to only do stuff for bukusus which he categorically refused … having a white wife changed how he sees things -on a global point of view not tribalistic. He tenure at the ministry of trade was the best ever .

He should leave his PhDs and smart brain at home and start verbally attacking anyone in the political sphere,

Yaani hawa watu wetu ni matanga na choo inajaa kwa kichwa yao…very stupid sana

He needs to launch a ground campaign if he serious. Door to door meeting the common man. Social media campaigning like Miguna Miguna will not work. Then his financial challenges will begin. If I was him I would get a bunch of credible political partners and wish for the best.

Some of you don’t get one simple fact about politics: It is always local before it becomes anything else.
If you want to become the MP of some nondescript constituency within the republic, the first thing to do is to train your wife how to cook 50 litres of tea every morning and cook huge ugali for every idle villager who will be knocking at your door every day.
You will have to attend almost all weddings, harambees and funerals or send condolences and some few money. Mukhisa looks like someone who hates such kind of lifestyle.

I used to respect your opinions until you confessed to be a philandering man who can’t be satisfied with one wife! Sad, you’ve brought babies into your madness…you & most politicians are cut from the same cloth! Mikhisa can stay with one wife unlike you

:D:D:D:D:D why do people look for validation from strangers???anonymous forum as well. Anyway use your real handle next time. Lastly I have several families all in my homes, those who know me in person have witnessed this and this year I’m starting another one. I’m going to live my grandfather’s life to the full. Kula ignore lakini. Too much toxic.

Niiiice. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Kibaki was the antithesis of all that but he still resonated with the masses

True. You dont need to be on the ground but you must have popular people on your side who are and are perfectly at home attending funerals and weddings on your behalf

Mukhisa should have run in Nairobi, he’s too urbane for the rural masses.
He’s brilliant and would most likely be a kibaki, but this is not the right time for him, Ruto already has a huge head start!

Sad you think with your dick @spear, settling for an average life, taking your first kids to average school simply because you just can’t keep it in your pants! Dream big, don’t just live an average life…

Kibaki had been in the game for 30 years. He was already very well known. And Kibaki ( despite being a Vice President) wouldn’t have made it had it not been for the demise of Wamalwa and health issues of Matiba. He was just a last man left standing.

Kibaki was among the exceptional few. Maybe he had an enlighten constituents or simply a lucky man. As for most other politicians, nyumbani hakukaliki.

Politics don’t work that way… Kwanza in rural parts lazima ukuwe at every funeral… Or utume pesa kiasi

You also have to consider the constituents. Mukhisa comes from a very conservative area, culture overrides everything else…am very sure those guys cant elect you if you dont have a wife or if you were circumcised in hospital. Kibaki’s people are a bit liberal. Mukhisa angekuja Nairobi governor tupigie yeye kura

Bro, people like Rao or Ruto dont attend every funeral in Nyanza and Kaleoland. They have people on the ground who work for them and they themselves may attend funerals of only prominent people like Nyachae or if a prominrnt person dies in their Nyanza back yard they may attend.