Multiculturalism - Europe is being recolonized?

Kuja twende mugithi pale Thatched House ukute wasapere wenzako, tukule mukimo, choma na tuteremshe na Tusker baridi tukiongea kisapere loudly and dancing to mugithi…mambo yote. Kukifungwa 3 am twende another secret joint owned by a Nyeri couple. Inaitwa karima kikikiki…location not disclosed…tukae huko mpaka morning. The owner only opens if you identify yourself.:smiley:

west africa , egypt , sudan and somalia were christian or traditional , look at them now …islam creeps slowly into a culture and takes over…thats what europe hasn’t realised

I am kamin soon!

You are werokamu. Nilikuwa na some Talkers coming over pre-corona (separately) tukaharibikiwa na manenoz…but I hear flights are resuming pole pole.
IONs kuna tujamaa tuwili (married) turafiki twangu tulifungiwa huko some place in Kiambu na hizi restrictions. Maze wamepambana na SQs huko kisawasawa, wamekula vitu yawaa. The unknowing wives here kept sending them money for upkeep!! Wooi…now they are on their way back to their ‘boring’ wives and kids. Hehehehehehe…

Kuna watoto watazaliwa soon:mad: huko bypass. Ni hayo tu kwa sasa…

Hahahaha. Masaibu ya Korona hayo

Usiende kusnitch, you are now part of the boys club

Apana sitasnitch. Weee in Kyuk ‘we say you will left in the middle’. Besides they are more my friends than the wives if that makes sense. If I was to snitch, I would start with some I have seen with my own 2 eyes nikiwa vacation huko Kenya. But it is a well known factor that if a dude makes frequent trips to .ke without la familia…hehehehe kuna SQ mahali.:mad:Those young girls are a big threat to our marriages.
[SIZE=1]Lakini naona kama umniona hapo kwa boys club. I have more male friends than female.[/SIZE]