@mundu mulosi Resigns

You guys are making fan of him, yet most of you don’t go for medical checkup even the free ones.

New twist, @Tiriitiondo = @Mundu Mulosi :D:D:D

boss concentrate kuchunga lantana camara na NYABENDE hapo murarandia forest uwachie wazito english . jinga .

:D:D:D:D, sawa kijana wa kimilili.

Fixed

True story. Kama saa hii, October ni Breast Cancer awareness month. How many men in this forum have attended? Last month was Prostate Cancer Awareness month, how many bothered?

Iko shida, the Bible says My people perish due to lack of knowledge.

Most know but keep postponing the checkup. Once had a chat with a lady whose dad has completely refused to go for that all-important Prostate checkup.

I went for one Prostate Cancer check… ( for the first time). I had no idea about the process. So this guy tells me to drop my pants and bend over. am like ati what? he says again, drop your pants and bend over. I tell me that is not going to happen. The guy was really insisting. Then i asked if their was an alternative test other than bending over. He said hakuna. So I told me i want a lady to do me the test. He told me hakuna ladies doing the test. They are all doing breast cancer test. Told him i will come another day when a lady is available. Finally he told me kuna another option ya blood test but he has to get approval.
Long story short, No approval was needed. He just wanted to Violate me!!
I almost went back to give him one hot slap!!:mad::mad::mad:

Pole for that. Sometimes in the rush to get things done some of my colleagues forget one key thing: one should walk the patient/ client thru’ all the available diagnostic and/ or treatment options available, explain in simple language the pros and cons of each, allow patient to ask as many queries as they can then let them choose their preference i.e make an informed choice.

Kudos for taking the test. Implore other men you come into contact with to do the same.

I believe the guy just wanted to violate me. coz we spend like 15min with him and he never at any one point gave me option ya blood!! I asked for a lady but he didnt want. then ati approval and the way he was making the approval sound like it was Uhuru who was going to write it!!:mad::mad::mad:

It’s understandable. You are an extreme homophobic.

Bado boot ni vago. I intend it to remain that way!!

I tried convincing my hubby to take a prostate exam akaniambia I go back to school,study nursing or medicine ,pass, graduate with honors,get my practice license THEN he will CONSIDER me to shove up a finger up his ass…sigh

:D:D:D:D:D

Tell him kuna blood test. They dont have to do the ass thing. Ama aje @Luther12 .

BTW, What are the pros and cons of each?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D…Partially, news reaching us is that he is monobolic.

:D:D:D As you can see, there’s an option of a blood test…

They’re complementary. The blood parameters don’t tell us the actual ‘feel’/ size/ etc if the gland.

@Meria Mata, hebu njoo upande huu.:slight_smile: