Mungiki relocation

well well well
you are both wrong
it all started in 1990 in Githurai 45 as Muingi Kii, (what do the multitudes have) Ngonya wa Gakonya was the head. githeri media found it hard to pronounce Muingi kii and they said Mungiki.
after about a yr ya athuri at the helm walikatalia viti za uongozi na hapo ndipo vijana wali revolt and formed their own wing led by Maina Njenga.
Ngonyas umbrella assosiation was “hema thiinii wa Ngai uria wi muoyo” theres trth in the living God which again the media misinterpreted as Tent of the living God.

that is not the original one.it is just a sorry offshoot of those who fell out or were excommunicated due to various disciplinary issues

Mungiki ni meffiii. Cowards ndio walikuwa join to massage their egos. People who could not make their own decisions. Walikuwa low IQ bonobos. Walikuwa vipi in my own eyes

Am talking about the Maina Njenga led faction. Not the other one of those stupid wazees.

Wacha uwongo hao ni watu walikuwa na low self esteem. People who used to rely on fellow goons to help them solve their issues.

Niulize mimi. I was there, though kubebewa akili ilikuwa inauma sana. Mkiambiwa muuwe mtu, mnafanya bila kuuliza kwa nini

Mimi ile place I used to live I was the last man standing. I never bought that shit. Saa hii hao mabeste wote their live is in a misery. Kwanza ile ina wakula is that Mtu akijoin sect they viewed their friends wale hawako kwa sect as enemies. I saw friends fighting friends. Hadi wa leo that guilt huwakula.

Kwi na ndutura yokire kwi Maina njenga, ikimwira…" Niwe ugatongoria muingi, Jamba njithi, umatware kwi mwene Nyaga." Maina agiitikira,… "ndi haha baba "… Ndutura ikiumbuka… And from that day Maina was a changed man, he could see things before they came to be. He was chosen. A savior for the multitudes.

~digi interview of Maina himuselefu

ask @4makind and @Electronics4u zile epic battles we fought with this faction pale githu 45,
@Ice_Cube leta wrink ya hio hekaya

Seconded wakanesa ete link ya hekaya mitūke.

Signature Looks - Hekaya - Kenya Talk

sande sana.

Ulikuwa faction gani? Ningekuwa area ungekuwa huna mkono. Too bad nilikuwa nalinda boma kwa headquarters kule Ngarua Kinamba

Unasema nini @gaylord?

started with the wazees, used to attend all meetings, when i saw the divisions i quit, si hio faction ya vijanaa ndio ilikuja kutudethrone kwa hustle.
eti singekua na mkono, hehe, obviously you have never heard of Kona mbaya, the only guys who fought mungich and lived to tell it.

Hao wazee walileta upuzi mingi sana. Sasa ikabidi Ndura na Maina watuokoe, tukidhani wanatuokoa kumbe tumetoka kwa njuu ngurie tukaenda kwa njuu ngumerie…
Jumping from the frying pan to the fire bana. Wale vijana waliaangamia hio time usinikumbushe

The root cause is POVERTY …nothing else !

And land injustices,brought about by Jonhstone Kamau wa Ng’eng’i and his Croonies. And his bastard son too. Sons of Homeguards. Marohia nda magicunga

marotoma

Marohuhwo mithirimo ni ngoma!!. Those fuckers beat my cousin so badly he is disabled upto today