Munya back to the fold!

I hear it is about ‘mbekho’ movement

Mbona unaskia vibaya? :smiley:

2 Likes

Mimi niko sawa. Munya yuko ndani ya NASA kufa kupona.

1 Like

Nasarites live in perpetual dreaming mode!! Living a lie! Danganya watu wote, uwezavyo, lakini chunga usijidanganye mwenyewe kamwe!

3 Likes

PRESS RELEASE: I AM IN NASA TO STAY
HON. PETER MUNYA

It has come to my attention of a fake letter doing rounds on social media,purporting to have my name.
I wish to inform the people of Meru and Kenyans at large that Iam firmly in NASA.The merchants of impunity are already running amok on our resolve,as the Party of National Unity (PNU) to join hands in the liberation of our country.
I wish to affirm here that no amount of fake news or propaganda will stop our agenda.

Peter Munya.
Party Leader,PNU.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D @Soprano endelea kujidanganya.

Just saw this , people be savages

3 Likes

[ATTACH=full]125547[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

meaning they know which side will have the power to give jobs aftter the elections.

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
You can’t be serious. Kwani hizo parties ni revolving doors…mtu anabadilisha ngozi kama nyoka.

2 Likes

:D:D

1 Like

Waah!! baba amekua kryptonite.

2 Likes

hapa ni pesa imetembea!!

Everyone has a price! Ata kukamuliwa mkia watu hupeana at the right price

2 Likes

President Uhuru Kenyatta with former Meru Governor Peter Munya after their meeting at State House in Nairobi, September 12, 2017. /PSCU

http://www.the-star.co.ke/sites/default/files/styles/new_full_content/public/1634268.jpg?itok=S-4Qgwib

7 Likes

Methinks Gov. Munya wanted to be left off the hook about corruption cases if he has any or needed to milk the loaded Jubilee while the coffers are still open. Think tactics my fren.

3 Likes

why is it that only a few nasarites cannot see that their numbers do not add up?

3 Likes

Perhaps Munya was not as stupid as we thought.
Fact is he would have brought no votes to Nasa. But he still went ahead and had even started holding rallies.
I’m thinking his move to Nasa was merely to bargain with Jubilee for something. He knew Uhuru does not want to take any chances with losing any vote.

8 Likes

he went to nairobi but when he returned to meru he found a very hostile ground. he was lucky. i said here in the past that in most armies deserters are shot.

9 Likes

I wonder if such politicians have advisors and if they ever listen…

2 Likes

This has become the easiest way of getting an appointment with UK.

1 Like